Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? July 30

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Feeling good. So interested in my book I stayed off my phone and the internet yesterday ha ha. 

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Still catching up on lost sleep and trying to remember who else I need to update on dd's results.

Side note- my friend I told ya'll about, she is currently under medical supervision for "medical therapy" as she mc's. Perhaps she will not have to have a d&c, if all goes well. Also, if she starts to hemmorage, she will at least be in good hands at the push of a button.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Glad your getting sleep and your friend is getting help. 

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Still catching up on lost sleep and trying to remember who else I need to update on dd's results.

Side note- my friend I told ya'll about, she is currently under medical supervision for "medical therapy" as she mc's. Perhaps she will not have to have a d&c, if all goes well. Also, if she starts to hemmorage, she will at least be in good hands at the push of a button.

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:34 PM
On day 3 in the hospital with DD. Lung surgery went well Monday, minimal blood loss, removed the 2 lesions and a suspicion spot. She got up today walked and sat up in a chair for 2 hours. Any movement causes lots of pain. She has a chest tube and the always hated catheter. Looking at Sunday as a possible discharge date, but we KNOW nothing with cancer is set in stone.

Youngest DD is headed home with my parents. I cried like a big baby once she left. I like all my little chicks together. :(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad her surgery went well and she is recovering nicely.  *hugs*

Quoting CDW75: On day 3 in the hospital with DD. Lung surgery went well Monday, minimal blood loss, removed the 2 lesions and a suspicion spot. She got up today walked and sat up in a chair for 2 hours. Any movement causes lots of pain. She has a chest tube and the always hated catheter. Looking at Sunday as a possible discharge date, but we KNOW nothing with cancer is set in stone. Youngest DD is headed home with my parents. I cried like a big baby once she left. I like all my little chicks together. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)