Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about you!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM
  • 45 Replies
There are lots of new ladies in the group so tell me a little about you!

What do you do for YOU!?! What are you hobbies, interests, etc.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:06 PM
I'll tell a little so the new ladies can hear my story.. first, I'm a sahm of two.. dd is almost 7 and ds turned 2 in May.. I lost two babies earlier this year, back to back.. first was in March, second was on Easter.. I love gardening.. fruits, veggies, that sort of thing.. I also love to crochet.. I'm an animal lover too of code and will own a mini farm of my own one day where we will have a llama, a peacock, some goats, bunnies and of course chickens so we can have our own fresh eggs every single day :-) :-) yummy! We will also have a horse or two. Anyways, for now I am focusing my attention of making the kids summer fun, beaches, play dates, family, bbqs, movie nights, parks, horse riding, sprinklers, pools, etc.. normal things that kids can't get enough of.. we made play doh today so that was interesting lol..
echupko
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:09 PM
I wish I loved gardening! I love fresh fruits and veggies. We go to the farmers market to get stuff.

The farm sounds awesome :-) good luck!

Quoting akrogers13: I'll tell a little so the new ladies can hear my story.. first, I'm a sahm of two.. dd is almost 7 and ds turned 2 in May.. I lost two babies earlier this year, back to back.. first was in March, second was on Easter.. I love gardening.. fruits, veggies, that sort of thing.. I also love to crochet.. I'm an animal lover too of code and will own a mini farm of my own one day where we will have a llama, a peacock, some goats, bunnies and of course chickens so we can have our own fresh eggs every single day :-) :-) yummy! We will also have a horse or two. Anyways, for now I am focusing my attention of making the kids summer fun, beaches, play dates, family, bbqs, movie nights, parks, horse riding, sprinklers, pools, etc.. normal things that kids can't get enough of.. we made play doh today so that was interesting lol..
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Lol thanks I keep getting told I'm crazy, but it's a pain of mine so I find it weird that other people don't think it sounds awesome haha! Does that make sense? We should be moving in the next year or two to dinner property so I'll update u guys as we get going.. I want a llama so I can use the fiber for my own yarn!

Quoting echupko: I wish I loved gardening! I love fresh fruits and veggies. We go to the farmers market to get stuff.

The farm sounds awesome :-) good luck!

Quoting akrogers13: I'll tell a little so the new ladies can hear my story.. first, I'm a sahm of two.. dd is almost 7 and ds turned 2 in May.. I lost two babies earlier this year, back to back.. first was in March, second was on Easter.. I love gardening.. fruits, veggies, that sort of thing.. I also love to crochet.. I'm an animal lover too of code and will own a mini farm of my own one day where we will have a llama, a peacock, some goats, bunnies and of course chickens so we can have our own fresh eggs every single day :-) :-) yummy! We will also have a horse or two. Anyways, for now I am focusing my attention of making the kids summer fun, beaches, play dates, family, bbqs, movie nights, parks, horse riding, sprinklers, pools, etc.. normal things that kids can't get enough of.. we made play doh today so that was interesting lol..
Amber1225
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
I lost my first Angel in Sept. 2011 and was TTC all the way until I got pregnant with my second Angel, which I lost on 4/18 this year. I can no longer concieve naturally :( but my fiancé and I are hoping to be able to begin IVF next year.

I work two jobs and when I'm not im cuddling with my fiancé, going to movies, park, pool, river ( aka mini oasis) , and shopping! My SO tries doin everything he can to keep my mind off the negative.!
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I had my first miscarriage in march 2012. I had three more after that with the last being in feb 2013. I found out I was pregnant again last august and finally had my rainbow baby, a little girl, on march 31st 2014.
I wish I could be a stay at home mom but I can't right now. I work as an anchor/reporter at a local nbc station here in nd. We plan on moving back home to az next year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Scrapbooking, I love it when I'm in the mood. And reading as well. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:31 AM

I grew up on my mom's friend's farm. I loved it! Hubby says we can't though cause we wouldn't be able to buy that much land lol. But I really hope to own a horse or two, I love riding. Fun! Was it edible play doh?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:34 AM

*hugs* good luck with IVF! 

Quoting Amber1225: I lost my first Angel in Sept. 2011 and was TTC all the way until I got pregnant with my second Angel, which I lost on 4/18 this year. I can no longer concieve naturally :( but my fiancé and I are hoping to be able to begin IVF next year. I work two jobs and when I'm not im cuddling with my fiancé, going to movies, park, pool, river ( aka mini oasis) , and shopping! My SO tries doin everything he can to keep my mind off the negative.!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I was so thrilled you have your rainbow! I remember your loss journey and my heart broke for you. 

Quoting jessica11r: I had my first miscarriage in march 2012. I had three more after that with the last being in feb 2013. I found out I was pregnant again last august and finally had my rainbow baby, a little girl, on march 31st 2014. I wish I could be a stay at home mom but I can't right now. I work as an anchor/reporter at a local nbc station here in nd. We plan on moving back home to az next year!

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I was so thrilled you have your rainbow! I remember your loss journey and my heart broke for you. 

Quoting jessica11r: I had my first miscarriage in march 2012. I had three more after that with the last being in feb 2013. I found out I was pregnant again last august and finally had my rainbow baby, a little girl, on march 31st 2014.
I wish I could be a stay at home mom but I can't right now. I work as an anchor/reporter at a local nbc station here in nd. We plan on moving back home to az next year!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)