Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Non-stress test tomorrow- and scared! *PREGNANCY MENTIONED

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
I am 36 weeks 3 days pg and my dr is wanting to do a non stress test on the baby tomorrow. I'm so scared something is going to be wrong. I've got gestational diabetes and taking 4 shots a day, and still can't get my sugar under control. I haven't had anything GOOD to eat in two months and its still not working. Prayers are much appreciated :(
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! That's so rough. Have you ever had NSTs before? I have them twice a week toward the end of my pregnancies. They have always gone well for me. Have you had any recent ultrasounds?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* I hope it goes well. Keep positive thoughts. 

echupko
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Hugs and prayers. Keep us posted
Aprils74
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I've never had one before so I don't really know what to expect. What makes it worse is the nurse called after my last appt and said the dr wants to do it, but didnt tell me why. She left this message on my voice mail so I wasn't able to ask questions and when I called her back of course I had to leave a message, so frustrating! My last ultrasound was about a month ago and he was measuring a week and a half further along but my dr said everything looks good. Hopefully this will go well!

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! That's so rough. Have you ever had NSTs before? I have them twice a week toward the end of my pregnancies. They have always gone well for me. Have you had any recent ultrasounds?

Aprils74
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Thank you!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs* I hope it goes well. Keep positive thoughts. 

Aprils74
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank you and I will!

Quoting echupko: Hugs and prayers. Keep us posted
Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Thinking of you. Hope all goes well.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:24 PM

((hugs)) you will be in my thoughts and I hope everything turns out ok.  I had nst's twice a week starting at 35 weeks with my dd to check fluid levels because I had low fluid at my 35 weeks appt and with me they would just hook me up to the monitor for a little bit and then I would have an u/s after.

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
They just put the sensors on your tummy to monitor baby's movement and heart rate. They had me push a button every time I felt him move. Hope all goes well!
CDW75
by Candi on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Any update?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)