Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boy, pics 8 mo. apart *rainbow baby*

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM
  • 12 Replies
5 moms liked this

Here's the doppler reading from last December and my little boy yesterday. So many prayers between these two pictures. Hang in there, Ladies! This little guy was my second rainbow and i was still scared through the whole pregnancy. Praying all of you can get your rainbows too!

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:53 PM
So precious! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:20 AM

He is adorable :)

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Precious!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Awwww!!!

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

he is so cute!! always so great for me to read about rainbows and hoping other women also feel the same 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely my hope as well! Especially those who are pregnant now and just hanging on every day to every time they hear those heartbeats...I know that unfortunately they don't always end in healthy newborns, but *usually* they do and I know how hard it is to remember that! I had such a hard time looking forward to and even acknowledging the possibility of having a healthy baby that I don't think I enjoyed my pregnancy nearly as much as I should have. It's a little bittersweet now, knowing we're not planning anymore kids. Enjoy every minute, because we can't know what tomorrow will bring!

Quoting nmartin15:

he is so cute!! always so great for me to read about rainbows and hoping other women also feel the same 

Lynette
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 3:50 PM
He is so beautiful.

thurstensmom
by Beth on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:43 PM
So cute! Congratulations!
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:53 PM

I am nearing my final stretch about 33weeks along and I do feel robbed of that feeling I had my entire pregnancy with my 3yr old. I worry every day if I havent felt this little man move enough. It is hard with so many loss stories to remember there are rainbows and your story and others have truly helped me get through this pregnancy with some hope. I try to enjoy every moment as much as possible but there is still the worry. 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Definitely my hope as well! Especially those who are pregnant now and just hanging on every day to every time they hear those heartbeats...I know that unfortunately they don't always end in healthy newborns, but *usually* they do and I know how hard it is to remember that! I had such a hard time looking forward to and even acknowledging the possibility of having a healthy baby that I don't think I enjoyed my pregnancy nearly as much as I should have. It's a little bittersweet now, knowing we're not planning anymore kids. Enjoy every minute, because we can't know what tomorrow will bring!

Quoting nmartin15:

Angela4boys
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
He's fabulous. (((Hugs))).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)