Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well.... here I am again.

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
Miscarriage #4. I just feel like a failure. Like why did I try in the first place. It sucks to keep coming back to this place.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I'm so sorry :(. I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree that multiple losses take a much different toll on you (((hugs))).

I can't remember...have you had any testing to try to get to an answer of why this is happening?
akrogers13
by Alli on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I'm so sorry!! This totally sucks!! Big ((((hugs))))
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM
I am sorry for your loss. I'm sorry this keeps happening.
awalter01
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Yes I've had testing. But 2 of 4 were a genetic fluke. Just bad luck. 2 we aren't sure of. I've done progesterone and blood thinners. Or just doesn't seem to matter. If we tried again I'm told to go see a fertility doc. I just don't know anymore.

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm so sorry :(. I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree that multiple losses take a much different toll on you (((hugs))).

I can't remember...have you had any testing to try to get to an answer of why this is happening?
echupko
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:51 AM
I'm so sorry
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM
That's so frustrating :(. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Quoting awalter01: Yes I've had testing. But 2 of 4 were a genetic fluke. Just bad luck. 2 we aren't sure of. I've done progesterone and blood thinners. Or just doesn't seem to matter. If we tried again I'm told to go see a fertility doc. I just don't know anymore.

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm so sorry :(. I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree that multiple losses take a much different toll on you (((hugs))).

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:37 PM

*hugs*  I'm so sorry.

awalter01
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM
So many questions. It would be nice to have answers but there is just so much we don't know. All the professionals added up can't always get it right. Part of me wants to try again but is there a point where trying is almost selfish?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)