• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? August 10

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 16 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM
I'm good. This rainy weather is making me want to bake! I made orange cookies last night for hubby...and I'm thinking chocolate chip sounds good for today :).
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Send me some orange cookies! Yum!

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm good. This rainy weather is making me want to bake! I made orange cookies last night for hubby...and I'm thinking chocolate chip sounds good for today :).
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Going to an air show with the family :). And boy do I need to clean my house! I have been doing the bare minimum last week and yesterday Mason spilled grape juice on the carpet I shampooed the other week :(
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM
I should be cleaning but I am too tired after my sister's wedding yesterday. Decided I'm going to relax today instead. Filled my son's pool so he can go in later. Hoping the water will warm up soon. My husband is at work but will be home this afternoon so that the 3 of us can spend some time together. Looking forward to it!
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Mobile Photo

This one is for you!

Quoting blessedmommie07: Send me some orange cookies! Yum!

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm good. This rainy weather is making me want to bake! I made orange cookies last night for hubby...and I'm thinking chocolate chip sounds good for today :).
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Lazy day number DOS! Nurse the baby, take a nap, nurse the baby, read a book and take a nap while nursing the baby!!! Yep so is the life
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Family time is nice and important :)

Quoting KarenM42: I should be cleaning but I am too tired after my sister's wedding yesterday. Decided I'm going to relax today instead. Filled my son's pool so he can go in later. Hoping the water will warm up soon. My husband is at work but will be home this afternoon so that the 3 of us can spend some time together. Looking forward to it!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM
That's just mean ha ha

Quoting Angela4boys:

Mobile Photo

This one is for you!

Quoting blessedmommie07: Send me some orange cookies! Yum!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:02 PM
That sounds oddly relaxing ;)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Lazy day number DOS! Nurse the baby, take a nap, nurse the baby, read a book and take a nap while nursing the baby!!! Yep so is the life
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Sounds amazing! Wish my son would still nurse. He self weaned about 2 weeks ago. Today I thought I'd try just for the heck of it. As soon as he saw the Boppy he started flapping his arms and trying to get away. Fail.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Lazy day number DOS! Nurse the baby, take a nap, nurse the baby, read a book and take a nap while nursing the baby!!! Yep so is the life
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)