Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight, Exercise and Babies

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello,

i lost my twins early on.

in the year since I have only had 2 cycles.

i still want a baby.

the doctor said loosing weight and exercising will help.

so why am I having so much trouble doing it? I have days where I am up to it and days where I just can't.

i am 5'4 and 220. Sounds like a lot but I really don't look huge. I do have a belly that I don't like.

i think I am afraid. I am scared of what I'm going to be like if I get pregnant again, I have anxiety thinking about it. Maybe that's one reason I get so fearful when I have a cycle? 

Im terrified of being pregnant again but I want a baby so bad. What if I loose another? What if I don't? How am I going to feel?

any thoughts?

thanks.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nennie86
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Can you get post partum from a miscarriage?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Yes you can get PPD after a miscarriage/pregnancy loss.  And sometimes it is mixed with grief that it is hard to tell.  Think about anti-depressants that will help, I like to do that with counseling as I only like being on those meds for a year or two to just help me get emotionally stable.  Also have they check your thyroid or iron?  That can explain fatigue and lack of energy and motivation. Also if you aren't take a multivitamin each day and that might help as well.  It is normal to have anxiety with trying again, don't push yourself and take your time.  *hugs*

Angela4boys
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Maybe you can concentrate on just taking a 30 minute walk each day, drinking your water, and eating healthier (whatever that means to you). When you don't feel motivated you can remind yourself it's for your rainbow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)