Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So depressed he cheated...

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am so depressed right now nothing makes me feel better. We lost our daughter almost 8 months ago and i am 6 months pregnant with our rainbow and i found out on tuesday he was cheating on me. Nothing physical just alot of online messages from different girls and sending them nudes. Im just so heart broken. He doesnt want to be with me no more. He said he will be there for the baby yet ive been buying all of our sons stuff. Im just so sad cause he keeps lying in my face and making me seem like the bad one, i never gave him a reason to cheat. I just feel so worthless. :'( ive been crying everyday since tuesday and he still treats me like im nothing. I just want to cry and cry and cry.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
florallove92
by Kailey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this, and I am sorry about your loss. Congrats on your soon to be new bundle of joy!! You are not worthless, you are not only a strong woman, but you are a mother! Feel proud of who you are. I know it's frustrating that he didn't tell you outright that he didn't want to be together first instead of cheating, physical or not, it is still painful. Take the time you need to collect yourself. Once you are more calm figure out your next step, do you want to work it out if he is willing? It is still heat of the moment so maybe give him some time too, and than as adults you both can talk and decide when you are calm. Do you want to move forward? Etc.

Lots of hugs sent your way!

Angela4boys
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Oh Hun, nobody should have to go through this (((hugs))). I'm so sorry. There's nothing in this that is your fault...shame on him. How is your relationship with your family? I would cling to my family, I know they would see me through and support me.
echupko
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Oh no...I'm
So sorry
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Oh hon HE is the bad one!  HE did something wrong!  None of it is your fault!!  It was his choice to do what he has.  I know right now is a tough time emotionally but focus on you and your rainbow.  I would kick him out and if your married start looking for a lawyer for a divorce and custody.  You can do much in way of child support while your pregnant but he does need to help financially with his child after he/she is born and you can file for child support through the state and they will take it from his paycheck through his employer.  I know it's hard hon but your strong and he doesn't deserve you!

BettyCupcakes
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Obviously, y'all have sex.... so that wasn't the issue....unless you quit having sex once you were pregnant? Have you been paying attention to him affectionately? More than a day to day, "I love you" or "how was your day"...but a "I'm really thankful for you".....

Personally, he hasn't cheated in my opinion....with technology & social media these days--it's hard not to get caught up in sexting & texting other people....it's exciting & fresh & new & if you arent' feeling appreciated at home....than there's some random person that will give you this brief feel good moment. Not saying it's right....but it's better than actually going out & having sex with someone in a motel room if you get my gist right? 

I'd book couples counseling asap. :) 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I am so sorry. No one should have to deal wit this while pregnant.... Ever really? What are your living arrangements? Are you interested in working it out?
shaay_5
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:46 PM

sorry for your loss and congrats on the new baby talk to him and if he really no longer wants to be with you then i know its hard but its best that you move on so you wont be hurt more if you are close to your family let them know whats going on you will need them for support but try not to be down to long its not good for you or the baby pray about it because their is someone out their for everybody 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)