Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? August 13

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:50 AM
  • 21 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Fun morning at the dentist with he kids ;). Super duper fun!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Liar liar pants on fire! So how many cavities?!?

Quoting Angela4boys: Fun morning at the dentist with he kids ;). Super duper fun!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Watching freaking Shark Week, dang it Elizabeth.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Ha ha. I bet it was loads of fun ;)

Quoting Angela4boys: Fun morning at the dentist with he kids ;). Super duper fun!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Ha ha :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Watching freaking Shark Week, dang it Elizabeth.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Just woke up from a nap. Ha ha you read that right. Christian decided to wake up at 5:30 screaming and didn't want to go back to bed.
-BluEydDvl-
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I'm so sad for my friend. She texted me last night and said the baby was gone. She was 9 weeks with her 4th, but it stopped growing at 6 weeks. My heart breaks for her. This is her first loss.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Mobile Photo

My little man is 4 today!! He is the sweetest kid! He's all boy, but he's got the biggest heart and just loves unconditionally. He's such a blessing!

I saw a doctor yesterday for my health issues. He's been my inlaws doctor for about 30 years, and he's amazing. The last few days have been so bad for me. I've felt like utter garbage with a whole list of things bothering me. This doctor seems to think it was partly the medication I was on, but also thinks my thyroid is out of whack. He ran some tests, so I hope to have results later this week. He changed my meds, and I am already feeling slightly better. I'm so glad I have a real doctor taking care of me now.

Logan had an appointment today. He's 5 weeks old, and barely at his birth weight. His doctor thinks he's burning too many calories just trying to eat. She didn't see any ties, but said she could be wrong. She referred me to another doctor who is also a lactation consultant. For now, I'm to pump and feed, and see if he starts to put on weight. I hope the other doctor can help us get back on track. Otherwise, we might be left with supplementing with formula.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Oh man, gotta love when they do that. It's days like that, that I'm extra grateful for coffee lol.

Quoting blessedmommie07: Just woke up from a nap. Ha ha you read that right. Christian decided to wake up at 5:30 screaming and didn't want to go back to bed.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:36 PM
We got to go to the doctor- 4 shots for my big guy. He tried to be brave, but the tears won out in the end. So sad to see :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)