Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? August 18

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:19 AM
  • 14 Replies

How are you feeling today?  How can we support you?

by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My oldest off to his first day of 2nd grade! Gosh they grow up too fast!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Wishing I could go back to bed. I just need some ME time
abyssus04
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:45 AM
No big plans for the day. Just housework and taking care of the kiddos. Also really should start sewing up those burp cloths for my sister. Her baby shower is on Saturday....
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I met with the new provider today. They seem very nice- all women providers! ( I only met a nurse and a midwife today).

I was only anticipating to sit and chat with them, and apparently they had me as a new patient and were planning on doing an exam (ummm- not today I brought my dd with me).

I have given them as much info as I could about my history (stupid previous provider didn't send their info). At this time, until they can do an exam, the are all on the same page that once I start ttc for a year, will they then do an hsg if I do not have a pregnancy. Thats nice to know- but maybe if after 6 mo I can see if they can do it.

Well, they did do some blood tests on me because I am technically "late" (cd 33). I had tested yesterday and got a bfn (but it was midday). They know that I have been off the bc for a few months, and are not concerned- but anything they did today was up to me.

Part of me does not want to be preg, because I have an edd (if I am) of April 23- which is not real good thanks to tax season (despite tax season being over- but if I'm early... hubby in big trouble- well not really, but it would be hard). But that being said, if I am not, than we could be more free to try now.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Hope you can get a little you time later.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Wishing I could go back to bed. I just need some ME time

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM

It's nice to not have big plans.  Hope you can get those done.

Quoting abyssus04: No big plans for the day. Just housework and taking care of the kiddos. Also really should start sewing up those burp cloths for my sister. Her baby shower is on Saturday....

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Usually a new patient gets an exam when they come in...

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I met with the new provider today. They seem very nice- all women providers! ( I only met a nurse and a midwife today).

I was only anticipating to sit and chat with them, and apparently they had me as a new patient and were planning on doing an exam (ummm- not today I brought my dd with me).

I have given them as much info as I could about my history (stupid previous provider didn't send their info). At this time, until they can do an exam, the are all on the same page that once I start ttc for a year, will they then do an hsg if I do not have a pregnancy. Thats nice to know- but maybe if after 6 mo I can see if they can do it.

Well, they did do some blood tests on me because I am technically "late" (cd 33). I had tested yesterday and got a bfn (but it was midday). They know that I have been off the bc for a few months, and are not concerned- but anything they did today was up to me.

Part of me does not want to be preg, because I have an edd (if I am) of April 23- which is not real good thanks to tax season (despite tax season being over- but if I'm early... hubby in big trouble- well not really, but it would be hard). But that being said, if I am not, than we could be more free to try now.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Well, my annual was done in May- so for now I am okay. Plus having dd was going to make it interesting. So I was thankful that they were willing to work with me.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Usually a new patient gets an exam when they come in...

Quoting chicaespana2003:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Aug. 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Tired. No sleep and been up since 4. And no going to be early. I have lots to do and have to go "meet the teacher" this evening for my son that starts kindergarten
AvisMommy11
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Nap time was a failure today so I have some very fussy little ones. Early to bed tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN