Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? Sept 23

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM
  • 43 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Torn, relieved and looking to re-connect. Last night dh and I had a long talk about a lot of things. Topics ranged from dr appts I made, house stuff, his work, and personal feelings. It is quite obiouse at this point that we comd from very different backgrounds and we keep butting heads on the same things. The talk was helpful, as we were able to understand each other to some extent. It felt good airing out some of the things that were going on, but it is possible that I hurt him with some things I said.

I am having some problems trying to re-connect with dh, because he keeps worrying about everything- and I know that. I want to be able to not worry about the "what ifs" in regards to ttc and any pregnancies that occur. I want to enjoy ttc and worry after I get the bfp. I don't want to make ttc a chore.

I disconnected with dh because he is a guy... they all want one thing, and I haven't been in the mood, so I feel like I am being harrassed.  Plus all the negative "waves" I had been getting from him haven't made me feel important.

I'm hoping that things look up, and that we are able to connect and work together once again.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I was gone from home for a little over 24 hours. Why the hell do I have so much cleaning and laundry then?!
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Because others who may have been at home who could have been helpful chose to do what they normally do everyday and not chip in?

I hope that all goes well- so glad to know that Gemma was able to come home w/o any further complications. (hugs)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I was gone from home for a little over 24 hours. Why the hell do I have so much cleaning and laundry then?!

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Bummed out. After our first try at ttc, af came Sunday. How do women do this for months or years? Bless their hearts. Didn't think I would be this upset. The thing is, I will be 43 next month which has me in panic mode like I have to get pregnant NOW! I know I need to relax & put it in God's hands but it's so hard. I want Frankie to have a sibling more than anything in the world. He deserves that. Great, now I'm crying & I have to go back to work.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Glad you had a talk with your DH  

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Torn, relieved and looking to re-connect. Last night dh and I had a long talk about a lot of things. Topics ranged from dr appts I made, house stuff, his work, and personal feelings. It is quite obiouse at this point that we comd from very different backgrounds and we keep butting heads on the same things. The talk was helpful, as we were able to understand each other to some extent. It felt good airing out some of the things that were going on, but it is possible that I hurt him with some things I said.

I am having some problems trying to re-connect with dh, because he keeps worrying about everything- and I know that. I want to be able to not worry about the "what ifs" in regards to ttc and any pregnancies that occur. I want to enjoy ttc and worry after I get the bfp. I don't want to make ttc a chore.

I disconnected with dh because he is a guy... they all want one thing, and I haven't been in the mood, so I feel like I am being harrassed.  Plus all the negative "waves" I had been getting from him haven't made me feel important.

I'm hoping that things look up, and that we are able to connect and work together once again.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Cause you have some really lazy teenagers? Lay down the law! Ha ha

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I was gone from home for a little over 24 hours. Why the hell do I have so much cleaning and laundry then?!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:13 PM

*hugs* TTC is hard :(

Quoting KarenM42: Bummed out. After our first try at ttc, af came Sunday. How do women do this for months or years? Bless their hearts. Didn't think I would be this upset. The thing is, I will be 43 next month which has me in panic mode like I have to get pregnant NOW! I know I need to relax & put it in God's hands but it's so hard. I want Frankie to have a sibling more than anything in the world. He deserves that. Great, now I'm crying & I have to go back to work.

Angela4boys
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad you got to talk...but I think you should just have sex, even if you don't feel like it. He will be way less stressed. And really, how often are you ever having sex and thinking I really wish we weren't doing this? I say just do it, you'll get in the mood. And you'll feel more connected too.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Angela4boys
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Nobody knows what to do when moms away

Angela4boys
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep thinking of plump ovaries :).

But as far as AF goes...she can kiss my butt. She visited me on Friday, and I hate that bitch.

Quoting KarenM42: Bummed out. After our first try at ttc, af came Sunday. How do women do this for months or years? Bless their hearts. Didn't think I would be this upset. The thing is, I will be 43 next month which has me in panic mode like I have to get pregnant NOW! I know I need to relax & put it in God's hands but it's so hard. I want Frankie to have a sibling more than anything in the world. He deserves that. Great, now I'm crying & I have to go back to work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)