Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Nail Wraps

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

About a month ago, I was scrolling FB and came across some Jamberry nail wraps that were Infant and Pregnancy loss.  I was doing something else at the time, and went back and tried to find it and couldn't find it anywhere...I was so bummed out!  Anyhow, last week I saw another post, YEAH!!  And I just wanted to share them with you in case anyone is interested in getting them.  I just want to start out by saying I am not affiliated with the Consultant, Jamberry, or Cuddle Cot. 

So, This Consultant (who happens to be a loss survivor), has created some wrap designs, and all proceeds from the sales of these wraps are going to fund cuddle cot...which I posted about a month ago.  So Far, in this past month, $440 has been donated to cuddle cot, which is totally awesome.  These are the little beds that help buy extra time for grieving parents to spend extra time with their baby.    These designs can only be purchased through this consultant...and she is not profiting, in fact she is spending money out of pocket to do this.  So if anyone is interested, here are the designs available....

These ones are available to ship this week I'm pretty sure.

These just got approved last night, as well as the one below.  They are also available for purchase, though I'm not sure when they ship. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qw3WACCXyIBA5dmSDfGe5aZ3JTEvs0G00xEXHVyPjac/viewform

and also she has a FB page for all questions, information and updates specifically about these wraps. https://www.facebook.com/groups/550612565064970/

And if you would like more information about cuddle cot...and also to confirm that this is an actual fundraiser for them. https://www.facebook.com/USCuddleCotCampaignInitiative

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that is pretty cool :)

jwhitworth7
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Thank you SO much for sharing!!!!

Angela4boys
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
You are welcome! I was so thrilled I saw them again! I ordered set one...then last night the others were approved. I think I may order more for my angels heavenly birthdays :).

Quoting jwhitworth7:

Thank you SO much for sharing!!!!

prettygirlnails
by on Mar. 24, 2015 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness! One of my consultants just sent me this link and my heart is just bursting.  Thank you for sharing these.  We've now raised over $2,000 and helped to fund the loaner cot that went to be with a sweet Momma and her precious baby Owen.  They did indeed receive the gift of time.  Thank you for your love and support!  Melissa Coffey, Pretty Girl Nails, SOBBS admin and Cuddle Cot Champion >3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)