Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello, I am new to cafemom and wanted to share a little of my story. In July of this year I had a stillborn birth. I gave birth to two lovely twin girls. This was my first pregnancy and everything happened really suddenly and the doctors are unsure was to the "why". However, DH and I are trying to move forward and I am hoping to connect with other moms who have a similar story.  

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
florallove92
by Kailey on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Welcome, I am so sorry for your losses! I haven't had a stillbirth but I know that there are other mommies here who have and who will be able to relate! Hugs 

emmyrue
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Quoting florallove92:

Welcome, I am so sorry for your losses! I haven't had a stillbirth but I know that there are other mommies here who have and who will be able to relate! Hugs 

Thanks! 

Angela4boys
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, I'm so sorry for your losses (((hugs))). This is a great group of ladies, so I'm glad you've found this group.

I'm Angela. I have three angels I lost at 16weeks, 9 weeks and 4 weeks. Grief is a long journey, and it's nice to have supportive company along the way.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Oct. 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your losses.  But glad you found this group, we all support each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)