• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New and having my first miscarriage

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

I searched out this group due to being told I am losing my pregnancy.

I would have been 6 weeks tomorrow. I successfully got pregnant after only my 2nd cycle of clomid. I'm now being told that my numbers are not rising they stopped at 700 and are declining again. 

I have never miscarried before. I do not know what is happening to me. I'm a bit confused and extremely sad. I was just told yesterday that everything looked healthy and good then this morning was told that it isn't viable.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Hugs honey. I am sorry you are going through this. I don't want to give you false hope but those numbers don't mean everything. What have your numbers been?
Bri060492
by Brittany on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Thursday they were at 760 Monday they were at 646. My progesterone was 27 on Thursday and 16 on Monday.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Hugs honey. I am sorry you are going through this. I don't want to give you false hope but those numbers don't mean everything. What have your numbers been?

Shesmyworld1
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Sorry to hear about this.  I had a miscarriage last year and I was confused, angry and sad too.  Hang in there. Hugs

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Hugs. Yes those numbers suck. I'm sorry sweetie
Angela4boys
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))  Losing a baby is devastating!  I'm sorry that you've had to join this group, but I'm glad you are here, it's a great place to be, loads of support. 

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:18 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss. We are here to support you how we can. Nothing is off limits, so ask anything, and hopefully we can answer for you. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
Bri060492
by Brittany on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:08 AM
I'm not really sure what support I need or what.

I'm currently in my ob gyn office and they have found a blood clot in my pelvis which has him really concerned.
Bri060492
by Brittany on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I have surgery tomorrow at 4pm.  They are really concerned about the blood clot.  I also have another sono tomorrow morning at 6:30am. He is having me come in extremely early as he has a surgery to do at 7:30 and wants to keep a very close eye on the blood clot.

I'm a whirlwind of emotions. I've been told to eat. I haven't eaten since 6am yesterday morning. the idea of eating makes me feel very sick to my stomach.

Memories1969
by on Nov. 6, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Hi  Bri, I am so sorry for your loss.  All I can say is trust your instincts with doctors.  If you feel you don' have the best doctor, don't hesitate to change.  There are really no adequate words to describe the loss and grief you must be feeling and again, I am so sorry.  I remember when I lost my baby girl, everything seems unreal, like your mind puts you in denial to protect you from the emotional pain, then one trigger comment and you  may breakdown crying.  I wish you the best.

Bri060492
by Brittany on Nov. 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM

thank you.

I actually like my doctor. He was really upset that he had to break the news to me. He has helped me process this a bit more. I'm still confused though as I have an 8cm blood clot on my right side. So we don't know if the blood clot and the mass is a 2nd pregnancy or what.

Quoting Memories1969:

Hi  Bri, I am so sorry for your loss.  All I can say is trust your instincts with doctors.  If you feel you don' have the best doctor, don't hesitate to change.  There are really no adequate words to describe the loss and grief you must be feeling and again, I am so sorry.  I remember when I lost my baby girl, everything seems unreal, like your mind puts you in denial to protect you from the emotional pain, then one trigger comment and you  may breakdown crying.  I wish you the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)