• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? November 24

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM

It snowed!  I love snow.  Still sick but think it is near the end.  Hubby starting to get sick too.  Yay :)

Angela4boys
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Sounds like it's going to be a fun thanksgiving! Lol
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Ha ha yes

Quoting Angela4boys: Sounds like it's going to be a fun thanksgiving! Lol

Angela4boys
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Making a new bread recipe today. Excited to try it tonight.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I'm ready to cook, eat, get fat, decorate for Christmas, drink wine, ahhhhh!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Cool.  What kind of bread?  I just unfrosted Applesauce bread I made.  I never made it before then put it in the freezer right away for another time.  Perfect time now :)  It's good, it was with homemade applesauce too :) 

Me too.  Thanksgiving is my favorite day for food!  I love getting until my absolute full and of course the left overs :)

Quoting Angela4boys: Making a new bread recipe today. Excited to try it tonight. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I'm ready to cook, eat, get fat, decorate for Christmas, drink wine, ahhhhh!

Angela4boys
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Artisan bread...you know, like white bread to serve with dinner.

Good for you! I remember those apples ;).

Thanksgiving is one of the few times there is enough leftovers for everyone to eat again, and again, and again, lol'. Last year I think we had 4 days worth.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Cool.  What kind of bread?  I just unfrosted Applesauce bread I made.  I never made it before then put it in the freezer right away for another time.  Perfect time now :)  It's good, it was with homemade applesauce too :) 

Me too.  Thanksgiving is my favorite day for food!  I love getting until my absolute full and of course the left overs :)

Quoting Angela4boys: Making a new bread recipe today. Excited to try it tonight. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I'm ready to cook, eat, get fat, decorate for Christmas, drink wine, ahhhhh!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I love turkey sandwhiches :)

Quoting Angela4boys: Artisan bread...you know, like white bread to serve with dinner. Good for you! I remember those apples ;). Thanksgiving is one of the few times there is enough leftovers for everyone to eat again, and again, and again, lol'. Last year I think we had 4 days worth.
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)