Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice please

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:39 AM
  • 1 Replies

I lost my baby two weeks ago, due to a missed miscarrage, my partner has a one year onlnson with another woman, since I lost our baby I can't be around his little boy, I feel horrible for it, but I just wonder if my baby would look like his son and how we should of been a family, has any one else been in a similar situation and how did you deal with it? 

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
monkhelz82
by on Dec. 8, 2014 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been in the same situation but do have a step son who was four when I met my DH. I can empathise with you though, just going off the way I feel when my friends post news of their pregnancies/babies on facebook. I lost my baby at ten weeks almost two weeks ago also. The pain is still very raw and the prescence of this little boy, who is still a baby himself, must be heartbreaking for you, particularly as another woman bore him to your partner. Please do not feel guilty. If you need to take time out from seeing this boy, then do so. Explain that while it is not malicious, you need time to come to terms with what has happened and I'm sure that these feelings will pass. I wish you all the best and am thinking of you xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)