Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VERY GRAFIC!!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies, I'm not sure how to do this so im just gonna go, and heads up im sorry about the picture im just freaking out!!

Well I've been bleeding for like a week now. Thinking I've been on my period, it is irregular since I am on the depo-shot. Well a few nights ago, I was in the shower and felt I needed to pee and when I went to get out I felt an unusual amount of blood rush down my leg. IT scared me, but I didn't think much of it.
Well tonight 12/20/14 I went pee, and that is what I saw when I wiped. I don't know whether to call it a clot, or what I should call it!! Help? I know this isn't a doctor post, but I know some of you ladies really will help! Thank you! Again, I'm really sorry about the picture ): I hope you all understand my worry and concern ):
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Aw hon I'm not sure.  But if you are miscarrying and you take a HPT it could still be positive and an indicator that you probably miscarried or you would most likely need a blood test from your doctor.  *hugs*

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 21, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Take an HPT if it's a miscarriage it should still come back positive. You can also baggy that and call your ob. They can run tests on it. GL!
NicholeG1993
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Blessedmmie07-Thanks.
Dannimarie418- thank you I plan on doing something. I flushed it. It scared me! I didn't know what to do! I should have kept it!
ms.roxxiepink
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 2:37 PM

yes go to a doctor, make sure its not some thing bad or abnormal, hope u are ok and it was just like spotting ...

kayelzi
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Take an hot. If it's positive you miscarried, if it's negative it's just s heavy period.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:46 PM
The ladies are right. The only way to know for sure is to take a home pregnancy test. Update us when you do please
gcecelie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Take a preg test (and please let us know if you are ok). That looks like my normal period clots.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)