Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Christmas miracle?? Trigger warning

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM
  • 69 Replies
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Sorry for the blurry photo it's much darker now that it dried! But I already put it in hubbies stocking! I was shaking and crying when I took it. Now I might puke. Lol my nerves have set in!

Please ladies if you pray, say a prayer for a sticky bean!

This is the best Christmas gift I've ever had! God works in mysterious ways!!! Merry Christmas to you all!
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh! That is the most precious awesome gift you could ask for! Yay! Let us know hubby's reaction! And a happy and healthy 9 months with lots of sticky sticky baby dust!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank you so much Desiree! I'll take pics of him opening all his presents!!! :) so he don't suspect anything!

I'm still freaking out!!!!

Quoting blessedmommie07: Oh my gosh! That is the most precious awesome gift you could ask for! Yay! Let us know hubby's reaction! And a happy and healthy 9 months with lots of sticky sticky baby dust!
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:02 AM
That is wonderful Christmas gift! Congrats hun. Prayers for a sticky bean.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Thanks so much hun!!!! :)

Quoting Irene1923: That is wonderful Christmas gift! Congrats hun. Prayers for a sticky bean.
Valentina327
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Congratulations!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Valentina327: Congratulations!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

A wonderful surprise :)

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thank you so much Desiree! I'll take pics of him opening all his presents!!! :) so he don't suspect anything! I'm still freaking out!!!!
Quoting blessedmommie07: Oh my gosh! That is the most precious awesome gift you could ask for! Yay! Let us know hubby's reaction! And a happy and healthy 9 months with lots of sticky sticky baby dust!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

He was confused. He looked at it. Realized its a stick that I peed on, dropped it and said Ew I'm not touching that. So I opened it and showed him. He's like what's that mean? Lol so slow! I'm like pregnant! Should've had a digital so it was man friendly! Lol he's happy! He kisses me and said "so we have a baby peanut next Christmas?" He calls me peanut so it's baby peanut.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

A wonderful surprise :)

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thank you so much Desiree! I'll take pics of him opening all his presents!!! :) so he don't suspect anything!

I'm still freaking out!!!!

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Omg! That is wonderful! Praying & praying! Merry Christmas!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Yes yes yes! I'm so excited!!! Thank you!!!!

Quoting KarenM42: Omg! That is wonderful! Praying & praying! Merry Christmas!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)