Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know a lot of people make 2015 Resolutions but I want to hear what are your hopes and dreams for 2015? For many this year may have been very sad and painful, what are you hoping 2015 to bring to your family? What are you looking forward to?

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM

For me continuing to watch my 3 boys grow. Keep Isabelle's memory alive as she would be 3 in May. See my BIL get married in September. Pay off most if not all my debt and be ready to buy a house :)

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Spend another year making memories with Gemma. Hoping another bundle of joy is in our future. Just family and memories and time, more time.
Bri060492
by Brittany on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I hope to lose more weight and get fit. I hope to get pregnant and successful carry.

Figure out how to get passed the hurt. Get past the physical pain. Stop taking stuff out on my husband.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:04 PM

<3 wishing lots and lots of precious time

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Spend another year making memories with Gemma. Hoping another bundle of joy is in our future. Just family and memories and time, more time.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I hope you get all of that. It is hard not to take are hurt out on our husbands. I hope it gets easier for you to cope. We are all here for you.

Quoting Bri060492:

I hope to lose more weight and get fit. I hope to get pregnant and successful carry.

Figure out how to get passed the hurt. Get past the physical pain. Stop taking stuff out on my husband.

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Hoping for our rainbow. If it doesn't happen this year, it won't happen at all. My biggest plan is to continue to watch Frankie grow & learn & develop. He brings so much joy into my life each day. As much as I would like him to have a sibling to grow up with, I know that if he is our only child, we will be okay. Our family will still be complete & whole. One of the biggest lessons my mc taught me was to live life TODAY. I no longer live life waiting for my rainbow, because it may not come. I now live my life soaking in every moment with Frankie & my husband. It is a peaceful way to be & I thank God for bringing me that peace.
Peregrine
by Carrie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
My 2015 dreams are simple. I pray for peace and happiness. I pray for our rainbow. I pray that our boys continue to grow and be healthy. I want to buy a house in three years... But I found one that is rent to own that I love.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I don't make resolutions because I never keep them lol.  But me and my hubby have a joint goal which is getting a house.  We might not be able to buy for awhile but I would still be happy just renting a house because we have totally outgrown our duplex. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lynette
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:02 AM
With all my heart I am pray our rainbow makes it. I am currently 19wks 5days, due in May 2015. We lost our angel at 18wks in March of 2014.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)