Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

beyond hurt & confused!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:47 AM
  • 6 Replies
So i lost my son 8 months ago & its has been such a hard time for me. Plus all ny friends are now pregnant or about to pop. But i have my bestfriend who is 2 months pregnant and she came running to be upset & complaining how she doesn't want to keep the baby she wants an abortion. And now shes pissed off & depressed because shes too far along in her words "kill it". I don't even know what to say or how to even react because she supposed to be my bestfriend but I'am beyond hurt & mad she said this because i lost my child & she wants to kill hers! I wish i was in her place being pregnant again. I'm just in my own feelings about this i haven't even talked her after she told me this. And idk what to do or if i should do anything.
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mattiehatter
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I would distance myself honestly. While I support choice, I am not in the mental condition to deal with the process or aftermath.
akrogers13
by Alli on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:07 PM

wow, i'm so so so sorry!!! i'm not sure wwhat to even say about this other than your friend doesnt sound like a very good friend. she is ignorant and doesnt understand what you've gone thru and that's not fair to you. if she brings it up again tell her you dont want to talk to her about it. just explain that you are still grieving for the loss of your child and that it's hard to watch someone have what you want so bad and to take it for granted. you may have to distance yourself for a while. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:29 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry for your loss.  I would just take a break from her.  Distance yourself and hopefully that will help.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun. I agree with the other ladies I would put some distance between you two for now while you decide if she is someone you want to remain friends with.

Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:30 PM
I am so sorry. I would stay away from her
chicago1
by on Jan. 16, 2015 at 6:12 AM
Does sorry you had to go through that, some people can be so insensitive. Just distance yourself thats the best thing you can do for yourself at the moment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)