Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3RD miscarriage :(

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Well I got word yesterday that yet again I am miscarrying. This is my second miscarriage in a year and my 3rd total. I am really starting to loose hope of having a sticky again :(

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:19 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry your going through this heartbreak yet again.  Don't give up hope though hun.  Since you have had 3 losses I would talk to your doctor about doing testing because there could be something going on that caused your losses.

Ckmommy513
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Thanks for the support! My first miscarriage was in between my two current living children. So I have had two consecutive. I know that it unfortunately is common for those in my family to miscarry as my grandmother and aunts have had several. Wondering if it could be the clomid or levothyroxine I am on causing it though. Guess we will see!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure if that's what caused it but I do hope you get some answers so you can go on to have your rainbow.

Quoting Ckmommy513:

Thanks for the support! My first miscarriage was in between my two current living children. So I have had two consecutive. I know that it unfortunately is common for those in my family to miscarry as my grandmother and aunts have had several. Wondering if it could be the clomid or levothyroxine I am on causing it though. Guess we will see!

Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:26 PM
I am so sorry
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:26 PM
I am so sorry
Ckmommy513
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:27 PM

Thank you I appreciate the support....

Quoting Nicole_2007: I am so sorry

RubyDoobie
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Im sorry too mama.. I've had 3 myself and have 1 child.
akrogers13
by Alli on Jan. 22, 2015 at 11:46 AM
I had 3 mc's last year after having two healthy pregnancies. It totally sucks. I'm so sorry!
mss119
by Member on Jan. 22, 2015 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your losses! Definitely talk to your doctor. I've had six miscarriages in my life, including four consecutive losses within 7 months before my current pregnancy. I talked to my ob about the losses, and with the addition of progesterone supplements and baby aspirin daily, I'm now 35 weeks pregnant. Hugs, and hang in there mama.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)