Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? Feb 18

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:14 PM

Feeling good.  And tired even though I got good sleep.

akrogers13
by Alli on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:23 PM
Glad you are feeling good, but sucks for being tired!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Feeling good.  And tired even though I got good sleep.

BobbiRose
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Horrible. Today has been extremely rough. I did have some really awesome moments with the kids. They have been in bed for a few hours now and I am just trying to do anything to not think/feel the way I am. I know better days are coming. Tomorrow marks another snow day. So I am thinking of having a game day with the kids.
akrogers13
by Alli on Feb. 19, 2015 at 11:37 AM
I'm so sorry hun! It's good that you ate able to catch some good moments in between. It took me a while to get it if the non stop funk I was in.. and I'm still having rough days here and there! Hope today is better for you!

Quoting BobbiRose: Horrible. Today has been extremely rough. I did have some really awesome moments with the kids. They have been in bed for a few hours now and I am just trying to do anything to not think/feel the way I am. I know better days are coming. Tomorrow marks another snow day. So I am thinking of having a game day with the kids.
BobbiRose
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:27 PM
Thank you. I am sorry for your rough days. I hope they get further and further apart. Today was pretty hard at the beginning. I didn't really sleep much. Now, I am doing pretty good. Just spending time with the kids. Looking towards brighter days. I hope you are having an awesome day. Anytime you need to talk I am here.

Quoting akrogers13: I'm so sorry hun! It's good that you ate able to catch some good moments in between. It took me a while to get it if the non stop funk I was in.. and I'm still having rough days here and there! Hope today is better for you!

Quoting BobbiRose: Horrible. Today has been extremely rough. I did have some really awesome moments with the kids. They have been in bed for a few hours now and I am just trying to do anything to not think/feel the way I am. I know better days are coming. Tomorrow marks another snow day. So I am thinking of having a game day with the kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)