Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on me

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

So just a quick update. I had my miscarriage on February 17th, natural and eveything seemed well. Yesterday I woke up with horrible cramps, hot and cold flashes and felt extremely lightheaded and disorientated. We went to the er, terrified that everything didn't come out and I still had tissue in me. In regards to the miscarriage, all is well, blood looks good and no linginering tissue. I am 100% healthy in that department. What the did find was a 13cm mass on my right overary and cysts (ultrasound results didn't say how many just cysts plural) in my uterus. So I have a follow up appointment with an OB in a few hours to find out more information. 

On a side note, my DH has deemed me to possibly never  be able to have children again and reassuring me at least we have the 3 we do. To say I want to throw things at him right now is an understatement and I am glad he is working today. I told him to stop micromanaging my feelings, that whatever happens today I will feel how I want to feel and he doesn't get to dictate that. I think this is the first time in our relationship I am feeling real anger at him. 

Anyway, taking this all one step out of time since this is all I know so far, no use in dwelling in what ifs. 

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zqsprink
by Susie on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Oh boy...they make it seem so simple and easy to just move on. I'm sure he is just trying to help you stay positive, but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm sorry you are having such a scary time. I hope everything goes well at the OB today.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM

*hugs*  I'm sorry or all that pain, I hope you feel better.  Wow, I would want to throw things if my hubby said that too. 

happywifey08
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:24 PM

I have an extremely large cyst on my ovary. Right now we are going to try using birth control to shrink it. We don't have insurance so we are trying to buy time to figure it out. This is all very stressful and frustrating. I think it will end up as surgery in the end and we are really just putting a bandaid on it to buy time. 

Quoting zqsprink:

Oh boy...they make it seem so simple and easy to just move on. I'm sure he is just trying to help you stay positive, but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm sorry you are having such a scary time. I hope everything goes well at the OB today.

happywifey08
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Yes, I am starting to see why death of a child and infertility ruin relationships. Not that we are at that extreme, but I can see now how that would happen. 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  I'm sorry or all that pain, I hope you feel better.  Wow, I would want to throw things if my hubby said that too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)