Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone use a diva cup?? questions??

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
Me and a friend were talking about a menstral cup or diva cup...not judging but how do you use them ? Have you used them?what are your opinions on them? Do they leak? And when do you change them? And how? Thank you ladies?
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RubyDoobie
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:43 PM

i have not but am interested in any responses. i've wondered how well they work. sounds messy to say the least, but if they work, i'm getting one!

Mandy270429
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:02 PM
I know you would save a lot of money lol! But even when you take them out wonder if they would spill or are they extremely messy? All these questions I have in this ;) just curious ;)

Quoting RubyDoobie:

i have not but am interested in any responses. i've wondered how well they work. sounds messy to say the least, but if they work, i'm getting one!

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:07 PM
I have a keeper cup. I love it. It's never leaked, I've had one since 2012. IIt's not messy for me, probably less messy than pads or tampons because they leaked for me every single time no matter what, I just dump the contents, rinse it and replace it, it's honestly not any worse than a tampon except you deal with the collected blood.but it doesn't get any where, it stays in the cup.

I find it a million times more comfortable than pads or tampons.
akrogers13
by Alli on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:55 PM
I haven't tried them yet, but my friends swear by them and refuse to use anything else! They say it's the greatest thing ever so I'll be trying them!
kgbm13
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM

I use the instead cup.  Only one you can have sex with in.  As long as you get a good seal no issues. Tricks I learned using was to put in after morning poo.  And when I did create a small gap as I am pushing down a little to create less air behind the cup and let it suck into place.  8-12 hours depending on Flo.  Can be slightly messy pulling out but a quick wash and clean, in goes the next for 12 hours.

used the instead cup for yrs and I love them. And as for him knowing, sometimes he can feel it other times not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)