Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it is going on two years

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
since I miscarried the baby me and my husband wanted so badly, and it is going on one year I gave birth to my rainbow baby.

I miscarried march 31, 2013, and gave birth to my baby march 31, 2014. he came 5 weeks early so he wasn't suppose to be born anywhere near that date but he was... it is going to be a bitter sweet day for me.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:22 AM

*hugs*  That is very bittersweet.  Like he knew you needed him to make you happy that day.

uriahadel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:36 AM
yea I think he did. my water broke 2 days before I gave birth. the high risk doctor came in the day before I had him to tell me if I didn't go into labor that day then they would induce the next day. I had no signs of labor whatsoever for those two days. when the doctor told us me and my husband said we did not want to have him on that day.
well all the night before I was in labor and noone knew. the machines weren't picking up my contractions. they came in the next morning and I told them I was in pain. they checked me and I was dilated to a 3. they called the doctor and anesthesiologist. 20 minutes later I gave birth. it all happened so quickly so he was determined to be born on that day and during the morning. I miscarried during the morning too.
we talk about it now and realize how it was meant to be and there was no stopping it.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  That is very bittersweet.  Like he knew you needed him to make you happy that day.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:39 AM

He was determined wasn't he :)  Beautiful story and memory he gave you.

Quoting uriahadel: yea I think he did. my water broke 2 days before I gave birth. the high risk doctor came in the day before I had him to tell me if I didn't go into labor that day then they would induce the next day. I had no signs of labor whatsoever for those two days. when the doctor told us me and my husband said we did not want to have him on that day. well all the night before I was in labor and noone knew. the machines weren't picking up my contractions. they came in the next morning and I told them I was in pain. they checked me and I was dilated to a 3. they called the doctor and anesthesiologist. 20 minutes later I gave birth. it all happened so quickly so he was determined to be born on that day and during the morning. I miscarried during the morning too. we talk about it now and realize how it was meant to be and there was no stopping it.
Quoting blessedmommie07:

uriahadel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
yes he was and it will always be a memory we will never forget:-)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

He was determined wasn't he :)  Beautiful story and memory he gave you.

Quoting uriahadel: yea I think he did. my water broke 2 days before I gave birth. the high risk doctor came in the day before I had him to tell me if I didn't go into labor that day then they would induce the next day. I had no signs of labor whatsoever for those two days. when the doctor told us me and my husband said we did not want to have him on that day. well all the night before I was in labor and noone knew. the machines weren't picking up my contractions. they came in the next morning and I told them I was in pain. they checked me and I was dilated to a 3. they called the doctor and anesthesiologist. 20 minutes later I gave birth. it all happened so quickly so he was determined to be born on that day and during the morning. I miscarried during the morning too. we talk about it now and realize how it was meant to be and there was no stopping it.
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww...truly bittersweet. But what a precious way to always honor your angel....to share a birthday with baby brother. My son was born on my niece's angelversary. She was born sleeping in 2005. He was born last year, one day after his due date. *Hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)