Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just came to say...

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:55 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello :)  It's been quite a while since I've logged in and posted.  Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and let you all know that I'm doing ok (in case you were curious, hahaha). good My husband has been traveling a lot with work, and we have been traveling with him.  We are all healthy and content.  I hope all of you are doing well.  I can see a lot of familiar faces wave...I see lots of new faces in the group, unfortunately that's how it always goes.  I'm sorry for all the losses of your sweet babies.  group hug

by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on May. 7, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Angela!! I've been wondering about you! I haven't been on a whole lot lately either. Life has been crazy here - some good, some bad. I'm glad to hear you're all doing good 😀

Irene1923
by Tina on May. 7, 2015 at 10:05 PM
Hi! Glad you guys are doing ok. I was wondering how you were doing. Travel sounds nice but definitely busy. I haven't been very active either. My DH has been out of town doing clinicals, so it has been busy with just me and the two kiddos plus work. And we just decided this week we are moving, so we have 3 weeks to find a place, pack, and move. And my dad is sick so we have been traveling alot to see them on the weekends. But otherwise, things are well.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 7, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Angela puff!  You've been neglecting us ;) 

Angela4boys
by on May. 8, 2015 at 7:46 AM
Oh boy...I hope that crazy bad stuff just leaves you be! I bet it's starting to get "a little warm" in your parts ;). Do you guys have any vacations planned or anything like that?

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Angela!! I've been wondering about you! I haven't been on a whole lot lately either. Life has been crazy here - some good, some bad. I'm glad to hear you're all doing good 😀

Angela4boys
by on May. 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM
It's nice in some ways, we are about 5 minutes from the beach, and they gave us an apartment this time instead of a hotel...but it's still 8 people in an apartment, lol! We are having lots of "togetherness". Lol. Really, super duper together, haha!

So you're moving! Now are you guys staying close to where you are now? Or are you moving closer to dad? It's a lot of work for three weeks, but, I know you can do it! I only worry about the finding a new place part, lol...that's the part that seems to take us forever.

Glad you are all well...in the big picture all this stuff is just a bump in the road. You'll get through and be stronger because of it.

Quoting Irene1923: Hi! Glad you guys are doing ok. I was wondering how you were doing. Travel sounds nice but definitely busy. I haven't been very active either. My DH has been out of town doing clinicals, so it has been busy with just me and the two kiddos plus work. And we just decided this week we are moving, so we have 3 weeks to find a place, pack, and move. And my dad is sick so we have been traveling alot to see them on the weekends. But otherwise, things are well.
Angela4boys
by on May. 8, 2015 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Forgive me, for I have sinned ;). Lol!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

chicaespana2003
by Steph on May. 8, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Glad to hear you are doing well. Been thinking of you and other mom's who had been very active here.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Your Forgiven bowing down

Quoting Angela4boys: Forgive me, for I have sinned ;). Lol!
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Angela4boys
by on May. 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM
Thanks, and congratulations on your pregnancy :). Glad everything is going well.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Glad to hear you are doing well. Been thinking of you and other mom's who had been very active here.

Angela4boys
by on May. 8, 2015 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not worthy ;) lol

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Your Forgiven bowing down

Quoting Angela4boys: Forgive me, for I have sinned ;). Lol!
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)