Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartache and goodbye

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
Today, at 13 weeks exactly I birthed my miscarried babies after waiting 6 weeks to do it naturally and held them in my hands still in their sacs. A part of me is very glad I got to see and touch them because I thought I would never have that opportunity. I had contractions and labor just like I had with my two live daughters which I had not expected to be so intense considering their size and that they had stopped growing some time ago. Was a very bittersweet thing to go through. <\3 Today is June 1st and it will always be their 'birthdays' in my heart. I am going to bury them later tonight. My angel babies. Mommy will always love you.
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
eyes4ears
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My deepest condolences
looneymom467
by Member on Jun. 5, 2015 at 7:06 PM

So sorry for your loss

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 13, 2015 at 2:53 PM

I'm sorry for your losses.

gemgirl0385
by Member on Jun. 27, 2015 at 6:32 PM

Sorry for your loss. I was in the december due date group too and miscarried my own baby yesterday *Hugs*

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 29, 2015 at 11:01 AM
So sorry for your loss. I waited six weeks with my second miscarriage to have it natural and though it was hard, I am glad I chose to wait for it to happen on its own. *Hugs*
mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2015 at 1:22 PM
I couldn't imagine. I lost my baby at only 10 weeks. I couldn't go through each day knowing he was gone laying lifeless inside me. Huge hugs to you momma!
diaperstodating
by Member on Jul. 4, 2015 at 12:59 PM
I am sorry for your losses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)