Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been a while, but I got to thinking about one of the ladies in here. I just can't remember her sn...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
I think it's been over a year since I've been in the group. I remember coming and showing everyone pics of my rainbow baby. But anyway.... there was a member who had a little girl named Gemma. For the life of me, I can't remember her name. I was just thinking about her and Gemma, and was wondering how they were. I remember Gemma was really sick when I was in here last. Can yall help me out?
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:48 PM

I know exactly who you are talking about. I had to dig through my replies to find her sn, but it is "iSMILEheCRIES".

Gemma has been diagnosed with Krabbe's disease, and she has a fb page (link) https://www.facebook.com/GemmasKrabbeJourney9313?fref=ts

I think she has been spending more time with Gemma and her journey than being on cmom- but I think that is fully understandable- I miss here too on here.

jae414
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I'll check out her page. I'm anxious to see how they're doing.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I know exactly who you are talking about. I had to dig through my replies to find her sn, but it is "iSMILEheCRIES".

Gemma has been diagnosed with Krabbe's disease, and she has a fb page (link) https://www.facebook.com/GemmasKrabbeJourney9313?fref=ts

I think she has been spending more time with Gemma and her journey than being on cmom- but I think that is fully understandable- I miss here too on here.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 13, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Tina is the mom.  She is still around occasionally but real busy with Gemma.  They are doing well, trying to enjoy every moment with her sweet rainbow.

BettyCupcakes
by Member on Jul. 22, 2015 at 7:56 PM
I remember too. I think about her & a few more also. we come and go dont we?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)