Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's gone update

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
I just found out an hour ago that my sweet lillian is no longer alive. I'm 19 weeks 4 days and she passed approximately 4 days ago. I have no words to describe the feelings I'm having such deep sorrow . I'm sitting in labor and delivery waiting for the induction to begin and I am terrified beyond words. I just want my baby girl I want to hear her cry watch her grow love her. Now that's not even a possibility. I'm scared of the induction and even more scared of leaving without her

Little lillian was born just over an hour ago, she is perfect to me in every way. Her cord was wrapped around her neck twice, and it killed her. I can't imagine leaving here without her, but I know I have no choice
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ajdobri
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:30 PM
I'm so sorry mama. Hugs!
lovemylife_15
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:12 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss
AJJRJMom
by Heather on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:03 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet Lillian. You have probably delivered by now but hopefully you can take a lot of pictures and spend as much time with her as possible. Unfortunately I've delivered twice this year, two little boys, one in February at 17 weeks, and one in August at 22 weeks. They both were so beautiful and perfect. The hardest part was leaving the hospital without my little boy. So many hugs to you, it's such a difficult road.
diaperstodating
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:08 PM
Hugs
I'm sorry for your loss.
Irene1923
by Tina on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:48 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. She has a beautiful name. *Hugs*
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so very sorry for your heartache and loss. I lost a son 2 years ago at 19 weeks. I'm here if you ever need to talk.
arctophile
by Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:16 AM

(hugs) poor momma. I am so sorry for your loss.  I wish there was something I could say to make it hurt less, but I know there isn't. You are inmy thoughts and prayers tonight.

SaskMummy
by on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:18 AM
I am so sorry :(
mugglemama
by on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry! I know exactly how you feel. In2010 I went in to have my first girl and they couldn't find a heart beat. My heart was broken I couldn't believe that I would never get to see my beautiful girl grow up. There was what they call a true knot in the cord. Some time in my last week it pulled tight and she died. She was so perfect and I just cried. It still hurts me to think about it. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and what she would look like and all of that. It's a hurt that never goes away. My oldest was devastated. We cried together a lot. My younger son was only 2 1/2 and doesn't remember. Almost a year to the day we lost her I found out I was pregnant. It was a girl and I was so happy but scared at the same time. Lots of love and hugs to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)