Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D&C recovery

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
Just got a d&c today. Now im worried about what's next. How was ur recovery? I'm a little crampy right now and my left arm is killing me
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LuBooz
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:19 PM
I had mine today too. I'm crampy on and off, like I'm being stabbed every 15 minutes or so. Not too terrible but not comfortable either.
I'm don't have too much bleeding either.
The hardest part is knowing my angel baby is in heaven and is no longer in my belly, even tho there was nothing that could have been done. It still didn't make the process easier.
I hope you have an easy recovery and you take the time you need to feel better both mentally, physically, and emotionally πŸ’•
gmuribe11
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Thank you so much. Im so sorry this all is happening. Hope u feel better as well.

Quoting LuBooz: I had mine today too. I'm crampy on and off, like I'm being stabbed every 15 minutes or so. Not too terrible but not comfortable either.
The hardest part is knowing my angel baby is in heaven and is no longer in my belly, even tho there was nothing that could have been done. It still didn't make the process easier.
I hope you have an easy recovery and you take the time you need to feel better both mentally, physically, and emotionally πŸ’•
gmuribe11
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 12:52 AM
How are u doing? ?

Quoting LuBooz: I had mine today too. I'm crampy on and off, like I'm being stabbed every 15 minutes or so. Not too terrible but not comfortable either.
LuBooz
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 4:20 PM
I'm doing ok, healing well I believe. Bleeding has pretty much stopped and is just brown now. I have my follow up on the 26th. I over did it over the weekend so I'm a little sore but I always do that.
Emotionally, I'm still just as broken. Nights are harder but days with my daughter go fast. She keeps me on my toes.
How are you feeling?

Quoting gmuribe11: How are u doing? ?

gmuribe11
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 8:10 PM
For some reason i I started bleeding bright red today :/
I was in alot of pain in my muscles yesterday, prob from the muscle relaxants. I just want to feel better. I wish things could go back to normal, but then again I dont. My daughter helps alot as well. They are def. Little sunshines in this horrible hailstorm we are going through.

Quoting LuBooz: I'm doing ok, healing well I believe. Bleeding has pretty much stopped and is just brown now. I have my follow up on the 26th. I over did it over the weekend so I'm a little sore but I always do that.
Emotionally, I'm still just as broken. Nights are harder but days with my daughter go fast. She keeps me on my toes.
How are you feeling?

LuBooz
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 8:25 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! The little sunshine we do have is amazing. I'm even more grateful for her.
Has anyone told you or made you feel like you shouldn't be upset because you already have a baby? There have been a couple people tell me, oh you're fine you have a healthy baby. It's taken everything in me not to smack them. Like yes I know and I'm grateful for her everyday but that doesn't mean I can't love and miss my angel baby everyday. So irritating.
Back to the recovery, my bleeding comes and goes, it just depends how active I am, and with a daughter you know just as well as I do it's hard to 'lay around and relax'

Quoting gmuribe11: For some reason i I started bleeding bright red today :/
I was in alot of pain in my muscles yesterday, prob from the muscle relaxants. I just want to feel better. I wish things could go back to normal, but then again I dont. My daughter helps alot as well. They are def. Little sunshines in this horrible hailstorm we are going through.

Quoting LuBooz: I'm doing ok, healing well I believe. Bleeding has pretty much stopped and is just brown now. I have my follow up on the 26th. I over did it over the weekend so I'm a little sore but I always do that.
How are you feeling?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)