Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Late but feel hopeless

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:23 AM
  • 1 Replies

Backstory; I had a natural mc on September 13th at about 5-6 weeks along. I bled until the 18th. SO and I immediately started trying again the night I finished bleeding. I spotted on September 27th through to the 30th. It was brown/pink, then red on the last day. I didn't need a pad at all. Still unsure if this was my period or not. Thought it might have been IB, but still questioning it. I had a faint positive [ I'd already been testing prior to the spotting and all tests were negative ] urine test on October 4th, but then too faint to see, or looked negative. Happened again on the 19th, but again, became faint or looked negative, leaving me really confused. I've been mood swinging like crazy. I'm struggling to sleep, my breasts are sore and feel heavy again, I threw up a couple times, had horrible heartburn, and I've gained 5lbs. Also dizziness, headaches, cravings. If that spotting was my period, I'd be two days, nearly three days late now [ I'm in australia, so it's the evening of the 29th for me ].

Today, I had an ultrasound to check on my pcos because I have a gyno now after waiting two months to get this appointment. They saw nothing 'baby-wise' but they didn't dismiss that maybe I'm just too early to see anything. My SO keeps insisting I'm pregnant because of the way I've been the past couple weeks. I'm still testing but I don't know if I'm seeing faints or negatives now. I made a doctor's appointment with my GP for Tuesday, hoping to get some answers. I want so badly for my partner to be right, but I'm so depressed not knowing. At least if I knew I had my period, I could go back on my clomid and we could definitely try again. What if I am though, and it's like my daughter where neither urine nor blood test showed any results until 11 weeks along? I feel like I'm going crazy. Plus, I have tiny pimples all over my face! I haven't had a breakout in months/years?, at least not like this! I don't know if I want advice, positive reinforcement, or what. I just really wish I had answers :(

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
justicemother
by Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 3:35 PM
Good luck to you! I just miscarried Wednesday and we are thinking about trying again. I hope you get what you are hoping for!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)