Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great news!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just found out this morning that I'm expecting again. I thought I would be more on edge but I'm actually really calm and collected. Maybe this is the one, maybe I've finally got my rainbow baby🌈
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luckyinlife
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:29 PM
Congratulations! Lots of sticky dust for you!
lovemylife_15
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting luckyinlife: Congratulations! Lots of sticky dust for you!
akrogers13
by Alli on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you! I'm really jealous at how calm you are! Lol.. I'm 20+5 today and just started feeling better over this past week... fx all is well and this is your rainbow :-) :-)
lovemylife_15
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Thank you 😆,i hope so too. Apart from headaches and being tired I don't feel pregnant. I think I'm so calm because I know stressing isn't going to help anything

Quoting akrogers13: Congratulations!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you! I'm really jealous at how calm you are! Lol.. I'm 20+5 today and just started feeling better over this past week... fx all is well and this is your rainbow :-) :-)
Irene1923
by Tina on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Hope everything goes well and this is your rainbow.
lovemylife_15
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting Irene1923: Congrats! Hope everything goes well and this is your rainbow.
justicemother
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 6:55 AM
Yay! Congrats to you!
karyn9902
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Congrats. That was the one thing that helped get over my miscarriage was to get pregnant again asap and I did get pregnant a month later. Nine months later our daughter was born.
lovemylife_15
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Thank you, I hope this one sticks.

Quoting karyn9902: Congrats. That was the one thing that helped get over my miscarriage was to get pregnant again asap and I did get pregnant a month later. Nine months later our daughter was born.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)