Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very confused..

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
One of my bestfriends is pregnant 16 weeks to be exact, and I am a nervous wreck... She had a apt. Today and I was a mess until she txt that everything is good and baby is fine. I have not told anyone my feelings, but I feel crazy. The closer to 19 weeks she gets the more anxiety I feel, thats around the time lillian died, he is not even my baby, and Im terrified something will go wrong. I feel like such a freak...
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cayla801
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ashten, I don't think that you are "crazy" for having those feelings. I think it is normal because you care for your friend and you don't want her to go through what you did. I feel very protective over my friend's children so I think its perfectly normal that you are having some anxiety even though her baby is still in utero. 

luna321
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I can really relate. Honestly my whole life after losing a little brother I have expected those pregnant to loss their baby🙁 Always so greatfull when they are healthy. I expected my miscarriages and thought my first son would die to...seems crazy but I also know that just because I think something, doesn't make it true. Hugs!
kiki719
by Member on Mar. 26, 2016 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you're being a caring friend who doesn't want their friend to go through what you went though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)