Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check in post

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
How is everyone in their journey? What is new with everyone? How are you feeling today?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cayla801
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM

I'm doing okay! I'm a little discouraged about my second miscarriage in a year....and scared to think of ttc again. 

luckyinlife
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Doing good! Just waiting for my rainbow baby to decide to be born.
ashtie
by Ashten on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cayla801:

I'm doing okay! I'm a little discouraged about my second miscarriage in a year....and scared to think of ttc again. 

ttc is a hard thing after loss, especially after multiple lossed. Hugs snd baby dust!
ashtie
by Ashten on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM
Quoting luckyinlife: Doing good! Just waiting for my rainbow baby to decide to be born.
yay for rainbows!!! Congrats
luna321
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 9:33 AM
I have my first post miscarriage Doctor appointment on Monday... Not sure what I'm hoping for but anxious to find out about genetic testing. I'm good most the time. Fine at work and home but it's so hard to be around friends and family still. Makes me realize I'm no longer the "normal" happy me. Especially hard to be around people with 2 kids (I have 3 close friends with a new baby that's there second) and those pregnant. Don't want to be bitter!
ashtie
by Ashten on Mar. 25, 2016 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting luna321: I have my first post miscarriage Doctor appointment on Monday... Not sure what I'm hoping for but anxious to find out about genetic testing. I'm good most the time. Fine at work and home but it's so hard to be around friends and family still. Makes me realize I'm no longer the "normal" happy me. Especially hard to be around people with 2 kids (I have 3 close friends with a new baby that's there second) and those pregnant. Don't want to be bitter!
its a hard thing to deal with, the anger and grief.. hugs and I hope you get some answers!
Imortlmommy
by on Mar. 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM
I'm nervous. Trying to take it easy mostly. According to my LMP, I should be 7w5d and I'm kinda feeling like I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. I had bad back pain and cramps the other day, but today I'm fine. Still waiting for paperwork to process so I could see a doctor. Feeling odd that my healthy and fit pregnancy was the one that didn't last and the sugar rush is already a week longer than where I was. Lots of back and forth thoughts still. Counting down till trimester 2 to hopefully get passed these worries.
ashtie
by Ashten on Mar. 27, 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quoting Imortlmommy: I'm nervous. Trying to take it easy mostly. According to my LMP, I should be 7w5d and I'm kinda feeling like I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. I had bad back pain and cramps the other day, but today I'm fine. Still waiting for paperwork to process so I could see a doctor. Feeling odd that my healthy and fit pregnancy was the one that didn't last and the sugar rush is already a week longer than where I was. Lots of back and forth thoughts still. Counting down till trimester 2 to hopefully get passed these worries.

Ill be praying for you! Congrats on the rainbow!!!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Doing pretty good here. My rainbow is already 4 and growing up way to fast. 

tiffluv81
by Member on Apr. 1, 2016 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Doing good. Since having my first who is now 5 months has really impacted my life for the best.  How are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)