Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Took a year off of CM after Miscarriage

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
Had to have a D&E December 5, 2015 with my 3rd child. It hurts to still think about. I took a year off of CM o try to heal more since so many women were talking of pregnancy and getting pregnant it hurt. My Hubby and almost every weekend have had my baby Cousin to take care of and I love it because he's a month older than what my baby would have been, which in a way has been healing. Now every time someone that has 3 or 4 kids announces there pregnant I still get upset instead of happy for them. One of my friends was pregnant with her 5th and I was so angry but then she unfortunately lost the baby at 18wks and I felt so guilty and hurting for her.

Do you ever stop being mad at others for getting pregnant if they already have more kids than you?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:10 AM

I think it depends on the scenario.

Scenario: Why? - I know of a mom who had 6 kids already, and she had complications that increased with each subsequent pregnancy. She didn't want anymore, but she got pregnant again and now has 7 kids. They barely make enough to live on, and look as if they never take baths (kids are always dirty and barefoot).

Scenario: I wish it were me - After having 2 losses in one year, any one who announced a pregnancy hurt. I wanted it to be me. Even discussions with dh about waiting until point x didn't help, because the point would move further out.

Scenario: Now - After having my rainbow, I have a number of friends who are expecting their rainbows. I am happy for them and wish them well. They were there wishing me well, and I wish for nothing more than the return of that favor.

I believe it is natural for it to happen, because of the "I wish it were me" because we have this hole that needs filling.

Sometimes we never know what they have gone through to obtain their own children, and this thought has helped me to try and not judge others (although some have had some head to wall banging because it just doesn't make sense).

tiffluv81
by Member on Apr. 1, 2016 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I haven't just learned to accept it. I have one finally and so thankful for him.

kryysteez
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:22 PM

I dont know if you or your friend had any vaccines prior to your miscarriage but I do know that they have caused MANY miscarriages.  They also cause MANY SIDS everyday.  Vaccines are VERY toxic.  Read the ingredients in them.  They also cause infertility from the Polysorbate 80.  They are weapons of mass destruction.  You CANT trust your doctor because he is paid highly IF he promotes the vaccines because they damage which causes more visits and more Pharma drugs.  They are a trillion dollar empire because vaccines damage starting very young and continue throughout life.  Do your research on vaccines before you bring a child into this world.

Kirgan1983
by Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:54 PM
I was so blessed to have at least one child but yet I still wanted more children. My brother and sister in law announced they were having there second baby and I was so upset and then it was there third baby and I felt worse. Then I finally got pregnant but the lost it. While I feel upset I can never be try to be mad at others for having a child. Time will heal and I just give it all to God.
luna321
by Member on Apr. 10, 2016 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I do feel upset around my friends with 2 kids... This month would also be the due date for my first loss so any newborns or baby cloths makes me upset...I'm sure it will get better...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)