Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This will be number 2

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:42 PM
  • 4 Replies

My husband and I have been together for 9 years. December will be 2 years since we married. I have a 9 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Husband is such a wonderful father to her. After I had her we decided to wait at least 2 years before trying. Well 2 years came around and we knew we were not stable enough to bring another child into this world. We got Married in December 2014 after 7 years we felt we could have another baby so I stopped birth control. Found out in Jan. I was pregnant and after ultrasound and waiting becuase of possible wrong dates it was confirmed on March 2015 I had a blighted ovum and was going to misscarry. We tried for a while to get pregnant and started talking to the Doctor she was doing ultrasounds to make sure i was actually ovulating. Well as of July 2016 I was prenant again..Well just found out that at 5 and 6 week ultrasound there is no fetal pole..But the doctor wants to wait and do another ultrasound next week becuase there is a very small chance (like 2% chance I can have a viable pregnancy and 98% chance I will misscarry). So with the amount of bleeding I am having and I have no more symptoms I doubt it will be a good thing. At this point my husband and I are  both so heartbroken. 

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anotherandree
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:12 PM
I'm so sorry. That 2% chance of hope is what made it harder for me. When it was actually confirmed, I was able to start grieving. I hope you get answers.
littlestarsmum
by on Aug. 22, 2016 at 12:50 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. My heart just ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug right now. Words seem inadequate to convey my care and concern over the pain which you shared. I just said a prayer for you and your husband and I hope that God will provide the comfort and strength you need at this time. Hugs!

Sac555
by on Aug. 25, 2016 at 6:24 PM

I am so sorry to hear your news...I will pray for you to have a healthy pregnancy and to have a peace that is beyond understanding...


Redhen16
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2016 at 9:36 PM

I know your heart is aching as you go through the next few days.  Praying for peace and rest for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)