Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling Doubtful

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
Me and my hubby have actually decided to try for our rainbow baby last month. I am not pregnant at all. Things have been hard simply because our baby that we lost in August was very special to us. Now fast forward to today my Ob gyn thinks I shouldn't try for anymore at the moment do to my health. I feel like my whole world is crashing down. I have more test coming in February and she was really nice and willing to work with me but I say to myself when will my rainbow baby come it's really tough and hurtful to want someone so badly and to be told not now if ever.
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wife-4-life
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM

I get it. I was TTC from Sept 2015 to April 2016 when my dr found 2 masses on my thyroid lobes. I had to stop TTC, go on BC while they monitored and ran tests. I found out I was pregnant in JULY, while on BC, lost the baby in July at 8wks. We've been TTC ever since the d&c in July and nothing has happened yet and now I'm needing to stop TTC to go on antidepressants and get myself more stable. It pisses me off to no end. 

Inhope everything gets figured out for you and you can get back to TTC your rainbow. 

G-BabysMom
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:25 PM
That's exactly how I feel . They want me on antidepressants bc I have been suppressing my hurt. I need my Heath to be right everything is slowly feeling like it's crashing down I feel like I can't even have anymore children. I don't know if I should try anymore

Quoting wife-4-life:

I get it. I was TTC from Sept 2015 to April 2016 when my dr found 2 masses on my thyroid lobes. I had to stop TTC, go on BC while they monitored and ran tests. I found out I was pregnant in JULY, while on BC, lost the baby in July at 8wks. We've been TTC ever since the d&c in July and nothing has happened yet and now I'm needing to stop TTC to go on antidepressants and get myself more stable. It pisses me off to no end. 

Inhope everything gets figured out for you and you can get back to TTC your rainbow. 

gcecelie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:52 PM

What do they mean because of your health? Mental health?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)