Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 year ago today...

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had my 3rd loss. (I don't know if anyone remembers me from my other losses)

I found out July 7th I was 7-1/2wks pregnant. I found out July 11th that there was no heartbeat and the sac was irregular shaped so the baby would not have made it full term anyway. We tried a pill to encourage my body to miscarry because I was going on a trip out of state 1-1/2wks later. The pill didn't work, my body didn't miscarry and I started getting an infection they said. I had my d&c July 16, 2017. The tests came back that baby was perfectly normal aside from the irregular shaped sac. The baby was a girl. It was the hardest of my losses because I'd been TTC for a year. it's a year later and I've still yet to get pregnant.

My girls (I have 3 girls ages 7, 5 and 4) said some prayers for me and our little angel today. I couldn't believe my 7 & 5 year olds remembered. But they'd prayed and prayed and still pray for a baby brother. I doubt it'll happen but I won't crush their spirits.

If you read this, a prayer for comfort and encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Said a little prayer for you and your family. Those yearly milestones are tough.
dREAMERlYNN
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Prayers dear sister 

MichelleLZ
by Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers for you. I know it's hard. I must have known 6 different women who had due dates within a week of my sons. They've all had their babies. These milestones are painful.
wife-4-life
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Yeah. Now I have 3 friends who are pregnant and my sister is pregnant. It's hard.

Quoting MichelleLZ: Prayers for you. I know it's hard. I must have known 6 different women who had due dates within a week of my sons. They've all had their babies. These milestones are painful.
wife-4-life
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:44 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A: Said a little prayer for you and your family. Those yearly milestones are tough.
wife-4-life
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:44 PM
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Quoting dREAMERlYNN:

Prayers dear sister 

princessmara
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss.
wife-4-life
by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Thank you.

Quoting princessmara: I am so sorry for your loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)