Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a Miscarriage...

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2017 at 9:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hello. I'm here looking for support and advice. I experienced my first Miscarriage last week and I've been torn since. I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time and I was told I was only about 1-2 weeks along. Does it get easier or at least better in time? All I do is sit around beating myself up about it because how could I know I was pregnant. :(
by on Sep. 6, 2017 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MichelleLZ
by Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm very sorry for your loss. And it is a loss even if you were only 1- 2 weeks. I lost my son at 20 weeks due to a knot in the cord. I beat myself up for a long time. If only I had known sooner etc etc (despite the fact that there's literally nothing I could have done). It's normal. It does get better though. Let yourself mourn the loss of your child. Hang in there.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 6, 2017 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss hun. Allow yourself all the time you need to grieve and with time things will get easier.
BlessedMomma11
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 4:39 PM
Thank you hun. And I'm very sorry about the loss of your son. I just felt like I shouldn't be grieving like I have been because it was really early on but I didn't k ow I was pregnant and I could've prevented it if I would've known because I would've quit my mini pill :(

Quoting MichelleLZ: I'm very sorry for your loss. And it is a loss even if you were only 1- 2 weeks. I lost my son at 20 weeks due to a knot in the cord. I beat myself up for a long time. If only I had known sooner etc etc (despite the fact that there's literally nothing I could have done). It's normal. It does get better though. Let yourself mourn the loss of your child. Hang in there.
BlessedMomma11
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Thank you hun. I just didn't feel like I should grieve for an early loss but it's hard at the reality of being pregnant and not knowing and then miss carrying

Quoting cali_angel_girl: I'm sorry for your loss hun. Allow yourself all the time you need to grieve and with time things will get easier.
Bebe11
by on Sep. 11, 2017 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Your feelings are completely normal...and it does get better with time. I agree that you should give yourself some time to grieve.  Your body needs to heal from the miscarriage...so take it easy for a few days/weeks.  Hugs to you!  

BlessedMomma11
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2017 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks hun. I just didn't feel like I had the right to grieve being i was only a week to 2 weeks along. But it still hurts.

Quoting Bebe11:

Your feelings are completely normal...and it does get better with time. I agree that you should give yourself some time to grieve.  Your body needs to heal from the miscarriage...so take it easy for a few days/weeks.  Hugs to you!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)