Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surprise you're pregnant and too bad its an Ectopic Pregnancy

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello, Ladies

just wanted to vent a little bit of what has happened to me this week. I was having some complications with my period and had strong cramps at first. I thought maybe this is just a bad period. My husband kept urging me to go see a doctor. after what seem like an eternal period ended up being an ectopic pregnacy. At first I was like how can I be pregnant with birth control then I was like why am I still bleeding and feeling horrible with cramps. The same day of my doctors visit they rushed me to the ER to later do ultra Sounds and then moments later they told me I needed to be rushed to get surgery. I was completely devestated and scared. Lots of emotions that I was feeling and yet I felt really gulity. I knew that having another baby at this time wasn't ideal but I didn't want not to have it either. After the painful surgery I found out that my fallopian tube didn't burst but that it was leaking blood into my uterus. Which they were able to save my tube but they had to remove the undeveloped fetus. The doctor told me that I was lucky cause I could have died. Now I'm struggling to work out my feelings. I try not to let my family see me cry but sometimes I just feel like it . I'm grateful for my church members and famliy members support but I don't know how to feel. At times I just want to cry and other times I feel numb.

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ashtie
by Ashten on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
You have to be kind to yourself and grieve, its okay to be sad you lost a little life! It dosent matter the if the time was right or wrong it still hurts! Hugs!!
NearSeattleMom
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a really sad situation and it's normal to have a lot of different emotions about it.

I'm sorry you had to go through it.

Hang in there! 

Quoting hope4happiness2:

Hello, Ladies

just wanted to vent a little bit of what has happened to me this week. I was having some complications with my period and had strong cramps at first. I thought maybe this is just a bad period. My husband kept urging me to go see a doctor. after what seem like an eternal period ended up being an ectopic pregnacy. At first I was like how can I be pregnant with birth control then I was like why am I still bleeding and feeling horrible with cramps. The same day of my doctors visit they rushed me to the ER to later do ultra Sounds and then moments later they told me I needed to be rushed to get surgery. I was completely devestated and scared. Lots of emotions that I was feeling and yet I felt really gulity. I knew that having another baby at this time wasn't ideal but I didn't want not to have it either. After the painful surgery I found out that my fallopian tube didn't burst but that it was leaking blood into my uterus. Which they were able to save my tube but they had to remove the undeveloped fetus. The doctor told me that I was lucky cause I could have died. Now I'm struggling to work out my feelings. I try not to let my family see me cry but sometimes I just feel like it . I'm grateful for my church members and famliy members support but I don't know how to feel. At times I just want to cry and other times I feel numb.

Woodstock1
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2017 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh sweetie, I am SO sorry for your loss.  Try not to feel guilty though.  None of this is your fault and you have nothing to feel guilty about.  This is a difficult time and it's so important that you get rest and try not to stress.  I'm praying for your sweet heart.  God loves you and is holding you so close to Him right now! Hugs to you! 

hope4happiness2
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2017 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ladies for your kind words and your support. I really needed it. Hugs to all! God bless you all
Woodstock1
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 3:48 PM

How are you feeling today?  How is your heart?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)