Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sweet Lillians birthday

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is a week or so away, she was born sleeping at 20 weeks October 9th. It will be two years since I have seen her face, and I miss it so much. Her new baby sister was born a month ago tomorrow and every new moment with our new DD hurts my heart just a bit thinking about what I have been missing with Lillian, and how much I wish she would have been able to meet her little sister... my heart is heavy.
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dREAMERlYNN
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry reading your post makes me want to cry. This has to be so hard on you, you dear soul I wish I could go up and hug you.You are such a courageous person; God love you, dear lady. 

caydensmommy8
by Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 9:44 AM
I'm am fighting to hold back the tears! My son Bentley was born sleeping May 25 2016. Not a day goes by I don't think of him. I hate that he's not here with his big brother. I'm due to have a girl in January. It breaks my heart he won't be here to meet her.
ashtie
by Ashten on Sep. 30, 2017 at 4:02 PM
Quoting caydensmommy8: I'm am fighting to hold back the tears! My son Bentley was born sleeping May 25 2016. Not a day goes by I don't think of him. I hate that he's not here with his big brother. I'm due to have a girl in January. It breaks my heart he won't be here to meet her.
Im not going to lie labor and delivery was rough... and cathartic, it has been a strange bag of emotion..
zqsprink
by Susie on Oct. 2, 2017 at 4:24 PM
Im so sorry for you loss. Every milestone is so tough. Hugs for you and Lillian. Beautiful name, btw.
ashtie
by Ashten on Oct. 2, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Quoting zqsprink: Im so sorry for you loss. Every milestone is so tough. Hugs for you and Lillian. Beautiful name, btw.
thank you!
girlfriendcj70
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Hugs sweetie . I'm crying for you
ashtie
by Ashten on Oct. 9, 2017 at 6:26 PM

Quoting girlfriendcj70: Hugs sweetie . I'm crying for you

Thank you today has been a strange hard day..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)