Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this group also for those who lost a child?
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ashtie
by Ashten on Jan. 7, 2018 at 2:24 PM
You are more than welcome here, but there is a group made specifically for women who have lost a child in any stage of life. That being said feel free to stick around and we will support you as much as possible.
Lovablemom2018
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2018 at 4:01 PM
What's that group I haven't been on cafemom in years and a lot changed since I used to have a account. I just recently decided to rejoin. I've had a miscarriage in 2013 and we lost our daughter at 6 months old in August last year.

Quoting ashtie: You are more than welcome here, but there is a group made specifically for women who have lost a child in any stage of life. That being said feel free to stick around and we will support you as much as possible.
ashtie
by Ashten on Jan. 10, 2018 at 2:11 AM
Quoting Lovablemom2018: What's that group I haven't been on cafemom in years and a lot changed since I used to have a account. I just recently decided to rejoin. I've had a miscarriage in 2013 and we lost our daughter at 6 months old in August last year.

Quoting ashtie: You are more than welcome here, but there is a group made specifically for women who have lost a child in any stage of life. That being said feel free to stick around and we will support you as much as possible.

Im so sorry to hear about your losses.the group is remembering our angels
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)