Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A loss not mine feels just like mine did then.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2018 at 7:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
Today has been a very hard and sad day for me. I experienced the heart wrenching loss my a child I lost a few yrs ago. However this time my daughter was miscarring. She was only a few days pregnant and she wasnt ready for being pregnant. So when ahe lost hers today it didnt seem to phase her much.
Me however and (my husband her stepdad) it has brought up our loss which I was a few months pregnant. I dont even know why I came on here except I needed to vent some.
I know today I recalled my own pregnancy loss but I also experienced a loss of a could of been my 1st grand child.
by on Jan. 13, 2018 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Member on Jan. 13, 2018 at 9:04 PM
I'm sorry. I find other people's loss can bring up feelings from my own loss. I'd image even more so when its someone as close as your daughter. I think about how hard my loss must have been for my parents, to be grieving their granddaughter and watching their daughter grieving as well. I'm glad your daughter seems to be handling it OK so far. I'm sorry for your both of your losses and the emotions this newest one is bringing.
gcecelie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 6:31 PM

Sorry for your loss. The pain never really ends.

caydensmommy8
by Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 6:58 PM
So sorry for your loss. Hearing of another person's loss, always hits me hard as I go right back to how devastating each of my losses was for myself and DH.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)