Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOOHOOO

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

So we had the community yard sale yesterday and I opted to get rid of stuff and try to make a few bucks instead of bargain hunting like usual (plus we are broke! lol)  And guess what!  Not only did I sell most of my stuff (including a big ole double stroller for my asking price!) but I made like $175!  YAY!!! 

We needed it SO badly!  I have an emergency dentist appt tomorrow about my wisdom teeth and that's where most of it will be going.  I managed to get a little too much sun though....holy freckles batman!  lol

What did everyone else do yesterday?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jesi817
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM

hahaha im like you- i freckle sooo badly! haha too funny! ummm not doing much.. went to church today and took my "announcement pictures" today! that was fun!! ill post them as soon as i get them! :) im sooo stinkin tired now!!

montessori_mama
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Woah, Jesi, how did I miss that you got prego!?  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I spent yesterday at home with the babe.  I got caught up on laundry and on snuggles and finally started the "parenting journal" I've been meaning to keep since babe was born.  : )

jesi817
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:19 PM

haha thanks!! its not a problem! im just now kinda announcing it.... lol

Quoting montessori_mama:

Woah, Jesi, how did I miss that you got prego!?  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I spent yesterday at home with the babe.  I got caught up on laundry and on snuggles and finally started the "parenting journal" I've been meaning to keep since babe was born.  : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)