Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Birthday PeeWee's Place

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:25 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 2042 Total Views

Happy Birthday.

(HM you might want to unlock the sticky posts)

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nanu43
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 7:36 AM

good morning...

this is it... our birthday day here at Pee Wee's place...geezzzzzzzz I'm wore out from the camping trip we have been on... but had such a goooooooood time... thank you HM... know you worked really hard to make this day special... let me be the first to say... love you Gail and you made us all happy when you made this special group for us... and to little Pee Wee... we're blessed to have you as our little mascot here and we love you... we know that when we have to give up some of our precious little pets here that you'll be there to welcome them and play with them in doggie heaven...

Pee Wee's Place...

Phyllis 

clmsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Happy Birthday Pee Wee's Place! You were called to start this group up Gail and you have done a wonderful job with it. May this be the first of many more happy birthdays for the group!
nana9195
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEWEES PLACE  GAIL YOU GAVE US A REFUGE  WHEN PHYLLIS   SANDI AND I WERE GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME IN THAT OTHER GROUP  AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR  IT  YOU WERE AMAZING IN KEEPING US TOGETHER  GOD BLESS YOU,ANA

RiverPhenix
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 11:19 AM

happy birthday

Happy Birthday!!!! My present to PeeWees is my prize flowers (prize? ya right)

gailvereen
by Group Owner on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Girls, You all have really touched my heart and I don't know what to say! You don't know how much it means to me to read those words! Thank you so much! I love you all!

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hi Everyone.......what a beautiful day for our 1st birthday..........!! the sun is out nice and beautiful here in southern wisconsin...........Gail..........i just want to thank you for starting this group PeeWees Place because of you..we have been able to stay together and become friends even better than before...............You all mean so much to me..........we have so much fun and we can also share our pain  no matter what that is..............I am blessed to be in this group and to know you all...........Hugs to PeeWee smiling down on us from up in Heaven and PeeWee has more friends up there our angels are PeeWees friends as well.................i believe that...................birthday sweetpea

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM

IN HONOR OF THIS DAY I SHALL SING............ uh hum you all ready???????????????????????????????????????????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PEEWEE PLACE FRIENDS HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO US!!!!!!!sidesplittinglaughterbow downgroup hug

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Loved the tulips Jinger...........thankssssssssssssssss

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!happy birthday The song was beautiful!

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!happy birthday The song was beautiful!

see some people appreciate me!!!

ainteasy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)