Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PeeWee's Place Camping Adventure Part 2

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:48 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 3038 Total Views

I think Chanda put a little too much wood on the fire! Chanda, I know you were a girlscout but you gotta watch this! Oh man! I made a boo boo! I got info that Jinjer was the culprit behind the huge bonfire because she loves to set things on fire! She set a kids swingset on fire one time! Probably more than once!

We roasted marshmallows and had a wonderful time! We heard a big commotion and we turned to see what was going on. It was Phyl's nice neighbor Bertha Butt! Last year when we went off on an adventure, Bertha kept Phyl's cat Happy and her dogs Corky and Sadie! Happy was not at all pleased with big Bertha. Oh hello Bertha. So glad you could join us!

While we were around the fire, we saw something in the woods. Ricky said what is that?

She started screaming and jumping around! sidesplittinglaughter Oh it was so funny! There was someone in the bushes laughing too!

We started talking about weight and Prof Lotta Phun said she was trying to check her weight just before she left and could not find her scales.

Lulu wanted to tell a joke. She said a Junior High Student told his teacher he found a cat but it was dead. The teacher asked how did you know it was dead? Because I pissed in it's ear and it didn't move, answered the student innocently. "You did what?" the teacher asked in surprise! "You know, he exclaimed, I leaned over and went pssst in it's ear and it didn't move.

Libby said I heard this little boy praying the other day. This is what he said! Dear God, Please take care of my Daddy, my Mommy, my sister, my brother, my doggie and me! Oh, please take care take care of yourself God. If anything happens to You, we will all be in a big mess".

Vernice wanted to give you all some bible lessons from kids. Thanks Vernice! I am sure we need them!

1 - Christians only have one spouse. This is called Monotony!

2 - One of the opossums was St Matthew who was also a taximan.

3 - The Epistles were the wives of the Apostles.

4 - The people that followed the Lord were called the Decibels.

5 - Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.

6 - Soloman, David's son had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.

7 - The Jews were a proud people. Throughout history, they had trouble with the unsympathetic Genitals.

8 - Sampson slayed the Philistines with the axe (Acts) of the Apostles.

9 - The seventh Commandment - Thou shalt not admit adultery!

10 - Moses died before he even reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol!

11 - What do they call Pastors in Germany? German Shepherds!

Ana wanted to tell a story so I told her to go ahead. There was 2 brothers, 8 and 10, who were exceedingly mischievous. Whatever went wrong in the neighborhood it turned out they had a hand in it. Their parents were at their wits end trying to control them. Hearing about a Priest nearby who worked with delinquent boys, the Mother suggested to the Father that they ask the Priest to talk with the boys. The Father agreed. The Mother went to the Priest and made her request. He agreed but said he wanted to see the younger boy first alone. So the Mother sent him to the Priest The Priest sat the boy down across from him at a huge desk. For about 5 minutes, they just sat there and stared at each other. Finally after about 5 minutes, the Priest pointed his finger at the boy and asked, "Where is God?" The boy looked under the desk, in the corners of the room, all around but nothing. Again, louder, the Priest pointed at the boy and asked "Where is God?" Again the boy looked all around but said nothing. A third time, in a louder, firmer voice, the Priest leaned far across the desk and put his finger almost to the boys nose and asked, "Where is God?" The boy panicked and ran all the way home. Finding his older brother, he dragged him upstairs to their room and into the closet where they usually plotted their mischief. He finally said, "We are in big trouble. The older boy asked, "What do you mean - Big Trouble?" His brother replied, "God is missing and they think we did it"!

After all the story telling, Jamie had to go to the bathroom.

When she came out, she thought she heard something behind her. 

She got scared and started running back to the camp! Everything got in turmoil and I had to call the Police!

Hey! Don't think I can't do anything! My name is Bruiser. Just look at what I did to this guy. He was sorry he messed with me! Yall will too if you don't settle down!

I think everyone got tired and decided to go to bed. We got up the next morning and had breakfast. Some of the girls decided to have a dress up time. We didn't bring anything extra with us so we had to go hunting around the campsite to find some things.  One of the girls, I think Chasiti, found this:

Emily was working real hard to help us and she found this:

Prof Phun was also looking and she found this:

Mersija was real good at finding something to dress up. Look what she found!

Cookie was also looking and found something to dress up:

Vada is a country gal and knows how to find things:

After all of the dress up fun, we decided to pack up and go home. Remember gals not to hang out the bus window!

While we were riding, Chanda said "Look Head Mama, You can get a bath over there"!

I am going to get that girl!

A little further down the road, we saw a little old lady with her baby waiting for a bus! Wait! That could not have been her baby! Must have been a grand or great grand!

I can't remember which one of yall was driving but you were in such a good mood, you were singing!

Hey! Open your eyes!

We finally got back to our vehicles and went back home. The problem is when Sandi drove up to her house, Kyla was looking out the window and saw her drive up. She yelled to Topsey:

Then Kyla went out back and started praying:

Well Girlfriends, it has been loads of fun going camping with you! This has been kind of a long trip but it was worth it! I love all of you guys! Thanks for hanging with me through thick and thin, through illness and pain, through losing my Jake, for being there when I was missing my PeeWee and for all of the wonderful other things that you have done for me! You are the greatest and I hope you had a little fun and forgot your everyday life's hassles while you were gone! See you next time!

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Ha ha ha ha wow weeeeeee... what a great time we had... I'm worn out... going to Aunt Bertha's and get babies...miss them... and she better had taken good care of them or I'll lose my shoe in that big butt...

got some burns on me where Jinjer just had to have a bigggggggggg fire... the wind blew some little pieces here and there... its a wonder we hadn't caught the whole mountians on fire... and that Cookie on her ATV... that is a wild child... mercy... and I thought I was going to pass out from laughing when Sandi flashed the cows!!!!!!!!!!!that girl is crazy... HM did you get one of those senior citizens bathes..hahahahahahaha.... hope the new girls had a good time and will come back to see us... we have lots of fun here... thank you so muchhhhhhhhh HM for a wonderful time... love you... now going to find some food... where's the cake & ice cream????

by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM

by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM

i laughed so hard my insides hurt.............! thanks Gail for the memorable camping trip ...sure glad we had a birthday!!!!!................your the best Gail and we all love you tons and tons....................blowing kissesrolling on floorthanks for the great time!! on this trip and all year!!!!

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

happy birthdayLETS HAVE CAKE!!!!!  i can sing again for ya all!!!!wink

by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM

oh nooooooooooo Sandi don't sing... you'll run everybody off...

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM

sidesplittinglaughteryee of little faith Phyllis i took "a lesson" just for the birthday bash!!!!!!

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I do apologize if anyone got burnt by the bonfire BUT I told everyone to step back a bit, it was going to be hot. ;0) uh uh fire, fire!!!

Before (this is when I told everyone to step back)

After I threw the match!!!!

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Quoting RiverPhenix:

I do apologize if anyone got burnt by the bonfire BUT I told everyone to step back a bit, it was going to be hot. ;0) uh uh fire, fire!!!

Before (this is when I told everyone to step back)

After I threw the match!!!!

well when Jinger does something she does it up right!!!!!! ................was pretty exciting when all the firetrucks came........lots of hunky firefighters too..........i fed one a marshmallow.............wink

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 6:34 PM

That was fun!!!! I havent been camping in many years! I wanna make smores!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)