Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Camping Trip?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:05 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 850 Total Views

Hello Chillens! I was just wondering if any of you had a favorite part of the camping trip! I would surely have to say all of it, the whole thing! Let me think! I mite have to come back and change it.

by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
army_wife_06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Sandi and I were talkin about it and it was actually Vada who flashed the cows. That was the best part!

junebug1934
by Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Oh No! Vada? Shame shame! I am sure neither of yall would do such a thing! Ha Ha!

I think the whole thing was hilarious! I have been trying to figure out a favorite part and I can't!

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Quoting army_wife_06:

Sandi and I were talkin about it and it was actually Vada who flashed the cows. That was the best part!

Yup ...Cookie is telling the truth...the hair gives it away............go see!!!!!rolling on floorcourse i aint sayin who taught her that trick...............................i myself lived on a farm  a few years I know all about cows staring at ya..........its the most annoying thing sometimes............

ainteasy
ainteasy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM

I would have to say.........Professor Lotta Phun was a favorite of mine..........she and  I hung out a  bit and had some laughs............laughingwe even had a cigar together .....ya we did............!! it was bad but thats beside the point..............BUT I TELL YA.......... i not only have a frozen butt my feet hurt from hikin with Mama "bug.........she goes to fast and to far..............embarrassedi thought i would die for sure!!!!!.................it was especially fun to see Phyllis stick her head out the bus window and watch her lips flap like that dogs did.........i dont think i will ever get that picture out of my mind...........sidesplittinglaughterand those sunbathing turkeys were hilarious..............and i loved the joke by Lulu about the pssst in the cats ear!! to funny.................i liked all the jokes but i think there was one i didnt get.........confused......i loved the collie with the big shoes and hat on...looks Like Evan our angel sheltie............. oh and last but not least.............i laughed out loud at the part about Kyla and Topsey and Kyla saying......"crap looks like their home" sidesplittinglaughter

nanu43
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2011 at 7:32 AM

anybody got any chap stick??? my lips are chapped...

Phyllis 

ainteasy
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM

you get to close to the fire!!

gailvereen
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Sandi Pandi, Tell me which joke you didn't understand and I will try to help you! I am so glad you had such a laugh! Do you kknow if Ana got to come to the campout? Hey Phyl, You would not need chap stick if you would stop all that kissing with Tom! sticking out tongue     kissPhyllis and Tom sitting in a tree k i s s i n g! LOL!

momofsixangels
by on May. 2, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Being with you ladies!

junebug1934
by Member on May. 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Aw Colleen! That was so sweet of you to say that! We loved being with you too!

Sandi, I like Prof Phun too! I was right behind yall smoking one too! You didn't see me? I am sorry for walking to fast for you! I should have gave you a sip of my private drink! You could have beat everybody!!! OMG! It wasn't hanging out the window that chapped her lips! It was all of that kissing with that Tom fellow! You know she kept sneaking off into the woods without us! Ha Ha! And the joke about pissing in the cat's ear! Oh Lord that was so funny! I LOVED the part about Kyla and Topsey! I had a blast! Thanks for all of the fun everybody!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)