Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoying Articles

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:12 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 351 Total Views

I just read an annoying article on the Yahoo news page online about Venus Williams and her black lace tennis outfit. You'd think the writer had never been to a match before. Maybe the author of the ridiculous article should lobby for bringing back the 1800's dresses for ladies. Now there ya go! lol

The who thing reminds me of the Eve Ensler skit called My Short Skirt.

Here is a copy of the anoying articel.

----------------------------------------

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Venus-Williams-wears-a-racy-dress-in-French-Open?urn=ten,243100&post_comment=1&success=1

Venus Williams wears a racy dress in French Open debut  By Chris Chase  Follow Yahoo! Sports' tennis blog, Busted Racquet, on Twitter and Facebook.  If things don't go well for Venus Williams at the French Open perhaps she can find some work at the famous Parisian Moulin Rouge.  The seven-time Grand Slam champion wowed the crowd at Roland Garros on Sunday by wearing a lacy, black dress with bright red trim on her bodice during her first-round match against Patty Schnyder. The black overlay material made the dress appear as if it was see through, even though it was not.  Despite looking more like she was auditioning for a spot at a 19th century cabaret than playing in the year's second Grand Slam event, Venus won with ease, 6-3, 6-3. She wore a similar can-can style outfit earlier this year in Miami.   [Photos: View latest photos of Venus Williams]  Venus said the look was all about "illusion," but didn't state whether she'd wear it again during the tournament. Typically, she says, she comes to a match with eight to 10 outfits.

Join me in my CafeMom Global B.I.O. quest inspired by Tyra Banks. Come redefine beauty with me!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/bio

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)