Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight Convention...NC

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:56 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

So the Twi Convention will be in Raleigh/Durham area on the weekend of Oct. 23 this year.

So ladies...what day do you plan on going....Fri., Sat., Sun. or all? Who do you want to see there?

P.S...Charlie better be there for Paula's sake! lol I wish Jake, Ed, and Bells would be there too but of course not! If you girls were going on a Friday then I'd ask off for that Friday and then I wouldn't have to worry about a babysitter for Daniel on Sat. 'cause MIL would already be keeping him..

by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christinamm
by Luv#30 on Jan. 30, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I'll have to wait and see who'll be there and which days look best.  If it's the same people as the one in Nashville I don't know if Dawn and the girls will want to go.  They need to go ahead and post the people so we can make plans!!!!!!!!!

sweethonestys
by Luv#100 on Jan. 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Yes! So how far ahead do they tell us who's coming? You better come to NC Chrissy!!!!

Quoting Christinamm:

I'll have to wait and see who'll be there and which days look best.  If it's the same people as the one in Nashville I don't know if Dawn and the girls will want to go.  They need to go ahead and post the people so we can make plans!!!!!!!!!

Christinamm
by Luv#30 on Jan. 30, 2011 at 2:22 PM

I'm planning on coming!  I think they'll wait until July or so to post who'll be there.  But the one in NC is only scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. 

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Jan. 31, 2011 at 5:11 PM

i know it sux they dont hav eit up, some friends of ours have already  reserved their rooms, i  probably will just spend Sat night there, so ill get there Sat morn, not suer yet, ill let u girls know for sure later on

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Jan. 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM

might be just be us, cause im going no matter what, its going to be nice to know someone , i get scared by myself

Photobucket

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Jan. 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM

and its not fair Bella EDward and Jake doesnt show up, if they did though it would be packed!!!! I would have to sleep in the hallway or outside, lol

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Jan. 31, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Manon and her son Shawn are coming all the way from Canada and they wanna meet us, her son is going to sing for us

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Jan. 31, 2011 at 5:28 PM

WHY ONLY SAT and SUN WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweethonestys
by Luv#100 on Feb. 1, 2011 at 8:11 AM

Get them to join "Twilight Chicks" Paula. :-) That's great they're coming!!!!!

I wish they had it on a Fri. though. Everyone's working so MIL can keep the LO on Fri. Sat.'s are harder to find someone to keep him.

I don't like to sit alone either. I'd buy a ticket once I get there. Cheaper that way ya know!

Have you talked to whomever to get Charlie there, Paula?

Quoting VintyThrifty:

Manon and her son Shawn are coming all the way from Canada and they wanna meet us, her son is going to sing for us

VintyThrifty
by Luv#00 on Feb. 3, 2011 at 2:57 PM

I dont know if he will be there or not, i will try to go Friday so us chicks can go check out the local stores and things and maybe get a bite to eat. I will keep u posted, call me sometime you guys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)