Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lilchikkis aka MAGZ Feedback SELLER

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 1753 Total Views

Poll

Question: Would you buy from lilchikkis aka MAGZ again or recommend others to buy from her?

Options:

ABSOLUTELY!

Probably

Maybe

Probably Not

NO!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

lilchikkis

lilchikkis

Send lilchikkis a message

This is the feedback thread for if you BOUGHT FROM lilchikkis aka MAGZ.

For Trading with lilchikkis aka MAGZ feedback visit-  http://www.cafemom.com/group/1103/forums/read/10018763/lilchikkis_aka_MAGZ_Feedback_TRADES

For Selling to lilchikkis aka MAGZ feedback visit-  http://www.cafemom.com/group/1103/forums/read/10018801/lilchikkis_aka_MAGZ_Feedback_BUYER

MAGZ

products also available at http://hyenacart.com/Home2Home/

by on Oct. 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReachtotheStars
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:41 AM

I have bought sold and traded with this mama many times with no problems very nice. 

toni.wells
by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Purchased a custom diaper from her. Great communication, Great Customer Service, Very fast shipping, Quality looks great. I haven't put it on my son yet, but I do not forsee any problems! 

Mamagirlz
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM

This!

Quoting toni.wells:

Purchased a custom diaper from her. Great communication, Great Customer Service, Very fast shipping, Quality looks great. I haven't put it on my son yet, but I do not forsee any problems! 

hall6pack
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I have purchased from her SEVERAL times with great SATISFACTION.  I have purchased gifts for a friends newborn baby as well.  We have traded and I have never been disappointed.  SHE IS A GREAT WAHM

Susan ~ Christian Wife to a wonderful Husband - SAHM to seven great children ages 19, 17, 12, 10, 3 & 1yr old twins. 

MamaKarrot
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM

my daughter's skin can't handle fleece at all, so that's the only reason I don't buy from her.

goodlilgirl23
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 1:38 AM

We have MAGZ made diapers, a trainer and a dress! We love them all!

BJDoubleTrouble
by on Dec. 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I just got 2 adorable fitteds from her, and they are my new favorite diaper!! They fit so nicely, and they suck up tons of pee! I cannot believe how much they hold without leaking! Thanks girl!

houghmom
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I haven't bought from her but i'm really curious because she says she doesn't use covers over her fitteds and they don't soak through or leak.  I've been wanting to check it out but didn't know where to go.

toni.wells
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Just received another trainer from Magz!  AWESOME as always.  Will not buy another trainer. Hers are the best!!

FoxFire363
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I just got my fluffy mail from MAGZ, and these diapers are awesome! They are all adorable, and in really great shape. I will definitely check what she has available in the future. Also, she shipped really promptly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)